Post your motorbikes :D

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

AndyG

RMS Regular
14C2DCF5-114D-468D-98A4-D52BFFFB8CA4.jpeg
Picked up my first bike last night, very cold ride home! Can’t wait for summer now

AndyG

RMS Regular
Seat cowl is defintely top of the list, seem hard got in yellow other than the eBay replicas which I wouldn’t have much faith in although could be worth a try for the sake of £20 until a genuine Honda part pops up

iainbig

RMS Regular
Drives
Mx5
Ignore messy garage I have haha ,
Husky 250 4stroke road reg enduro bike I have .
Missing a road bike though this might have to go lol

Attachments

• 20180114_135024.jpg
    20180114_135024.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 91

DavidY

RMS Regular
Drives
his wife mad.
Didn't know where else to put this, but just found a CD under the stairs from a few years ago when I did the Ron Haslam Race School at Silverstone. This is as far as I got the bike over which I didn't feel was too bad for a 45 min session after 6 years off from motorbikes altogether. Absolutely Epic. Loved it so much i booked it again at Donington using the full track which was 100 times better than the International layout at Silverstone. Would love to do it again but it's so damn expensive!
IMG_3732.JPG

DavidY

RMS Regular
Drives
his wife mad.
The instructors were on 1000cc touring bikes. Not sure the exact models. Obviously they could take the corners far better than the rest of us so the extra speed of the cbr600rr didnt really help. Sure, i was catching the instructor up easily by the end of the straight but then they would vanish in the corners. So i was very happy with myself the second time round at Donington when the instructor said he had to get a fireblade out to keep up with me. Id love to do it again if i could on the fireblade with the telemetry but its just so expensive for what you get. It was cheaper for me to take my brother and my own car to do 9 laps round the nurburgring, including the track insurance, than it was for 3 x 15min session at Ron Haslams. Madness.

kristen

RMS Regular
Drives
Meganers250
Looks the job Andy, had my first test since the sunflower today weather was mint got two laps and fuel pump packed up....what a day lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.