Potential RMS Beginners Trackway : 8th June 1pm onwards. I

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Hi folks I've had a lot of people contact me recently reg the trackdays my dad and I organise. Seems a lot of folks would be interested if there was an rms one.

Fire your name below if you would potentially be interested. Cost and other details would follow.

This day would be catering for those with no experience to those with some. Please note there is no instructions, instructors or advice really given on day, we split it to two groups slow and less slow lol. More just a safe environment to learn.

Numbers would be limited and strict maximum applies

PROVISIONAL DATE IS WED 8TH JUNE FOR A 1/2 DAY (as this is our first and we will see how it goes) time is 1pm to 6pm approx

Cost wise it will be 70 quid each (split is 50 for track and 20 for ambulance to be on site)
To keep costs low I am merging this with my dad's wee track day that he runs. Estimate we will have approx 20 riders there and u can lap as often and for as long as u like.

list below:
1. da.murf
2. matt n
3. fabiostar
4.sharkman
5.fabiostar mate 1
6. fabiostar mate 2
7. geraldo-46
8.cookie munster
9.genman
10. sailor baz
11.ryan L
12. sanz
13. lappintyre
14. creaney

Last edited:

Sharkman

RMS Regular
Drives
Stick
Would be up for this is there a really slow category lol (never rode on a track)

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Would love to but mid-week doesn't really work for me or the other lads that would be interested... :worried:

clarkeg

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW S1000rr
Potentially interested in this, obviously depending on dates, times and cost, never done a track day before.

da.murf

RMS Regular
OP
da.murf
Drives
Nissan 350z
Would love to but mid-week doesn't really work for me or the other lads that would be interested... :worried:

Weekends don't work as they are booked so far in advanced. Also helps keep cost down. With enough notice anyone can book a day off work for a trackday lol

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
I'm looking into getting my racing license although I have zero experience so this would be a good place to start.

Is it held in the likes of Kirkistown?

Please put my name down, thanks.

Sanz

RMS Regular
Drives
Fireblade
I'd be keen. Stick me down please. Any noise restrictions for midweek days?

da.murf

RMS Regular
OP
da.murf
Drives
Nissan 350z
OK guys I'll compile a list

And then look at possible dates.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.