Potential RMS Beginners Trackway : 8th June 1pm onwards. I

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

genman

G
keep the details coming as i need to give work a weeks notice at the minute for a day off.....nice group size

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I'd be up for this an all, depending if it falls on my 4 weeks off.

Only get the bike on Thursday 26th morning, and haven't ridden since I passed my test last year.
Plan is to rack the miles up as soon as I get it though, and a couple of laps on the track would help my confidence I'm sure.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Unfortunately on holiday on that date :worried:. Will try and make the next one though

da.murf

RMS Regular
OP
da.murf
Drives
Nissan 350z
Sorry, Im already on the list as Matt N. I just didnt know what the next step was and with people pulling out, I thought id be positive!
No bother lol. Didn't put two n two together. Good stuff ta!

genman

G
that date so far is fine with me..... when & how do we pay ?

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
1. da.murf
2. matt n
3. fabiostar
4.sharkman
5.fabiostar mate 1
6. fabiostar mate 2
7. geraldo-46
8.cookie munster
9.genman
10. sailor baz
11.ryan L
12. sanz
13. lappintyre
14. creaney
15. @Trucker36

Just added another member/attendee.

Whats the story with the day turning out very wet etc. Obviously a lot of us will be riding up on road bikes and wouldn't take any chances on track in the rain...

Cheers

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
:mad:

I've just finished my current job...................2 weeks off and then I start my new job on the 6th June.......................RMS Trackday on the 8th....................bugger bugger bugger...........................

mn5587

RMS Regular
Drives
CLK 55 AMG
***** **** ****, email through today from the office, training course that week! pish, sadly im now not able to do this one grrrrrrrrr

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.