Potential RMS Beginners Trackway : 8th June 1pm onwards. I

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

genman

G
happy days Terry cant wait to hear that animal of yours.... twins all the way lol (and yours counts for sure lol)
Likewise...not seen or heard your bike, looking like the weather could be decent...really looking forward to it..not been on a track in 10 years and even then I wasn't a bike track regular...did more car trackdays so i think i'll be close to if not the slowest but i'm just doing it for a bit of fun...probably be knackered within the 1st hour or skint from the fuel usage.
I'll probably meet up with you guys around Fortwilliam and follow you down...sort out the details nearer the time.

Sanz

RMS Regular
Drives
Fireblade
Balls, I'm flying to Nice that Wednesday. Enjoy lads, maybe next time!

da.murf

RMS Regular
OP
da.murf
Drives
Nissan 350z
Have tryed pm @da murf got no reply

Same here

sorry lads, been working mental hours and smashed phone at start of week, so only able to get on in evenings. will have update tomorrow reg. sound levels etc.

You pay me on the day. no exceptions, no iou's. short a fiver you go get it etc.

Reg. weather we still go ahead if it is damp or bit wet, but kirkistown get final say if it gets real wet or windy etc.

NO RANDOM TURN UPS.... I'll be pm'ing everyone on the above list. If you have not been on this thread you will be turned away as numbers are limited and we are sharing with my other group.

@scoobyman space for you yes. no one else now.

da.murf

RMS Regular
OP
da.murf
Drives
Nissan 350z
list

da.murf
fabiostar
sharkman
fabiostar mate 1
fabiostar mate 2
geraldo-46
cookie munster
genman
ryan L
scoobyman
lappintyre
BLS

genman

G
sorry lads, been working mental hours and smashed phone at start of week, so only able to get on in evenings. will have update tomorrow reg. sound levels etc.

You pay me on the day. no exceptions, no iou's. short a fiver you go get it etc.

Reg. weather we still go ahead if it is damp or bit wet, but kirkistown get final say if it gets real wet or windy etc.

NO RANDOM TURN UPS.... I'll be pm'ing everyone on the above list. If you have not been on this thread you will be turned away as numbers are limited and we are sharing with my other group.

@scoobyman space for you yes. no one else now.
thats perfect....thankyou

fabiostar

RMS Regular
Drives
happy days terry il be riding round with more flies on the back of my helmet than the front dont worry lol.. its a bit of craic just to cruise round and enjoy our bikes. scoobman my vtr passes the 105db normally used for kirky and twins are harder to get through so you should be ok?

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
1. da.murf
2. matt n
3. fabiostar
4.sharkman
5.fabiostar mate 1
6. fabiostar mate 2
7. geraldo-46
8.cookie munster
9.genman
10. sailor baz
11.ryan L
12. sanz
13. lappintyre
14. creaney
15. @Trucker36

Just added another member/attendee.

Whats the story with the day turning out very wet etc. Obviously a lot of us will be riding up on road bikes and wouldn't take any chances on track in the rain...

Cheers

As above..@trucker36 He is an RMS member, just doesn't get on much due to his job....

Trucker36

RMS Regular
Drives
350zGt gixxer
Hi folks I've had a lot of people contact me recently reg the trackdays my dad and I organise. Seems a lot of folks would be interested if there was an rms one.

Fire your name below if you would potentially be interested. Cost and other details would follow.

This day would be catering for those with no experience to those with some. Please note there is no instructions, instructors or advice really given on day, we split it to two groups slow and less slow lol. More just a safe environment to learn.

Numbers would be limited and strict maximum applies

PROVISIONAL DATE IS WED 8TH JUNE FOR A 1/2 DAY (as this is our first and we will see how it goes) time is 1pm to 6pm approx

Cost wise it will be 70 quid each (split is 50 for track and 20 for ambulance to be on site)
To keep costs low I am merging this with my dad's wee track day that he runs. Estimate we will have approx 20 riders there and u can lap as often and for as long as u like.

list below:
1. da.murf
2. matt n
3. fabiostar
4.sharkman
5.fabiostar mate 1
6. fabiostar mate 2
7. geraldo-46
8.cookie munster
9.genman
10. sailor baz
11.ryan L
12. sanz
13. lappintyre
14. creaney
15.Trucker36

Trucker36

RMS Regular
Drives
350zGt gixxer
Hi folks I've had a lot of people contact me recently reg the trackdays my dad and I organise. Seems a lot of folks would be interested if there was an rms one.

Fire your name below if you would potentially be interested. Cost and other details would follow.

This day would be catering for those with no experience to those with some. Please note there is no instructions, instructors or advice really given on day, we split it to two groups slow and less slow lol. More just a safe environment to learn.

PROVISIONAL DATE IS WED 8TH JUNE FOR A 1/2 DAY (as this is our first and we will see how it goes) time is 1pm to 6pm approx

Cost wise it will be 70 quid each (split is 50 for track and 20 for ambulance to be on site)
To keep costs low I am merging this with my dad's wee track day that he runs. Estimate we will have approx 20 riders there and u can lap as often and for as long as u like.

list below:
1. da.murf
2. matt n
3. fabiostar
4.sharkman
5.fabiostar mate 1
6. fabiostar mate 2
7. geraldo-46
8.cookie munster
9.genman
10. sailor baz
11.ryan L
12. sanz
13. lappintyre
14. creaney
15.Trucker36

Trucker36

RMS Regular
Drives
350zGt gixxer

list below:
1. da.murf
2. matt n
3. fabiostar
4.sharkman
5.fabiostar mate 1
6. fabiostar mate 2
7. geraldo-46
8.cookie munster
9.genman
10. sailor baz
11.ryan L
12. sanz
13. lappintyre
14. creaney
15.@Trucker36

Trucker36

RMS Regular
Drives
350zGt gixxer

list below:
1. da.murf
2. matt n
3. fabiostar
4.sharkman
5.fabiostar mate 1
6. fabiostar mate 2
7. geraldo-46
8.cookie munster
9.genman
10. sailor baz
11.ryan L
12. sanz
13. lappintyre
14. creaney
15.@Trucker36

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.