Project Old Skool Chopper

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
OP
natogreen16v
Drives
Stuff
i wish. i've tests monday, wednesday, friday, monday then i'll get torn into it again. cant wait. uni ftl (n)

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
All the best with the tests Connnor.

But if your dedication to revision is anything like the "dedication" to this project, your gona need more than luck :p

dhtommy

RMS Regular
Drives
nothing yet
class project...gotta say tho still love occ, its brilliant entertainment. so many doors have been punched thru lol

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
OP
natogreen16v
Drives
Stuff
they're in the future jonny :p i've a test at 2 today and one on monday then i'll be back at it. god i hate exams lol

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
OP
natogreen16v
Drives
Stuff
update for the cry babys :p

tonite i decided to start to prep the frame for paint. of course as usual i got metal in my eye within minutes of lifting the grinder (and this one actually had a guard on it!!). i decided against going to hospital again to save another bollocking about how important my sight is and managed to hoke it out. couldnt find any goggles so i decided to fill some of the rough factory welds around the headstock and down the frame where i cut off the brackets for the reflectors, etc. not really an exciting update but there ye go. i think im going to show the new welds on the frame too rather than buff them back and filling them. also started filling the dint in the tank too.

DSCF0920.jpg

DSCF0924.jpg

DSCF0919.jpg

DSCF0923.jpg

DSCF0918.jpg

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
OP
natogreen16v
Drives
Stuff
go **** yourself :p im running myself into the ground atm. only gona get back at it for an hour or two tonite so i doubt i'll have any updates. gona try get the frame sorted completely ready for paint.

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
OP
natogreen16v
Drives
Stuff
nah lad. any suggestions for colours are more than welcome tho. the frame is staying black. so suggest away. i'll have the frame ready for paint tonite :laughing:

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
OP
natogreen16v
Drives
Stuff
im thinking that or red metal flake. might be too much tho. diablo red and jazz blue are also nice but duno if they're suit it :confounded:

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
OP
natogreen16v
Drives
Stuff
im running the standard mag wheels till i get spoked ones and creaney wants me to do them black with a lime green lip :p black with the ghost flames sounds good. probably involve airbrushing tho (n)

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
OP
natogreen16v
Drives
Stuff
Ok folks, a bit of a blast from the past here :p

This project got put on hold for a bit when my dad took sick then the Polo **** the bed and it was the priority but I've tinkered here and there with the chop and as soon as the Polo is done it'll be sorted.

Since I last updated I've primed and painted the frame and the other bits like the yokes, plate holder, forwards etc (no pics of it painted yet altho although they're done satin black):

DSCF0943.jpg

DSC01145.jpg

DSC01148.jpg

DSCF0940.jpg

DSCF0941.jpg

DSC01150.jpg

Also got the tank filled and rubbed down:

DSC01324.jpg

And the engine mostly polished (before and after):

DSC01201.jpg

DSC01253.jpg

Next I'll be clearing out my home garage to get wiring the bike and then I'll fill the rear guard and get painting it and putting it together.

Connor

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
Jaysus. Is that you in the 4th pic Connor?? That how old this thread is :p
Can't wait til this is done....!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.