Rate your Products.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Liking this qd ,nice gloss levels and easy used .
image.jpg

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
I really want to try some of the Infinity Wax stuff. Apparently their QDX Graphene is a great product and their new Synergie Lite ceramic coating is meant to be a great product too.

Chris0

RMS Regular
Forgot to grab a wax today at Dubshed but reading on here seems to be good reviews for Bilt Hamber still? Is there much need for a designated wheel wax?

Also tempted to grab a stubby trigger and foam lance instead of just replacing the busted foam lance I have for my old Vax washer

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
tried some Gyeon bathe shampoo and really liked it. First I have tried any of their range but the dilution ratio etc is brilliant.

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
Forgot to grab a wax today at Dubshed but reading on here seems to be good reviews for Bilt Hamber still? Is there much need for a designated wheel wax?

Having used Bilt Hamber Double speed wax, and recently buying the Gyeon Q2 Wax…. I have to say the Gyeon is easier to work with and leaves a glossier, deeper shine….. though the BH wax is a great product in its own right

gsmith

RMS Regular
The new Autobrite ultimate drying towel is fantastic. Pink one
Have to agree with @brocks the new gyeon wax is brilliant can’t comment on the durability but for ease of use and finish is up there with one of the best.

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
First impressions 10/10

Drying towel is fantastic for the wheels/door shuts.
Tyre brush is just fantastic at applying tyre shine.
Tyre gel leaves a lovely sheen. Not too shiny, more of a natural sheen id say and could probably do 2 layers for a more shiny look.

Only applied today so not sure on longevity yet.

Screenshot_20220428-121503_Chrome.jpg

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Speaking of tyre shine, just started using Anachems Ultra Sheen (matt) - very impressed with longevity and look. Goes on very nicely and I usually dab it after with a dirty cloth so no excess flicks up onto the car

Really want one of those tyre brushes, currently using an AutoFinesse puck which is on its last legs

Got one of these too from Procar, great sprayer!

1651147067190.png

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
Speaking of tyre shine, just started using Anachems Ultra Sheen (matt) - very impressed with longevity and look. Goes on very nicely and I usually dab it after with a dirty cloth so no excess flicks up onto the car

Really want one of those tyre brushes, currently using an AutoFinesse puck which is on its last legs

Got one of these too from Procar, great sprayer!

View attachment 358793

Wee carscope brush is only £7 on its own, deffinatly recommend it 👍

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Would the brush be just for the tyre gels more ? Would it work with ones than are more liquid?

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
On the topic of tyre dressing, I'd seriously recommend Garage Therapy Tyre Serum. I applied 2 coats 5 weeks ago, hashed the car 3 times and only used Ultrafoam and a soft Vikan wheel brush to clean the wheels and tyres.

These are currently dirty wheels/tyres and the product claims to be a rubber 'conditioner'. It's not often you will see water bead on a tyre. Grants, the rubber isn't 'shiny' any longer, but after 5 weeks, the rubber isn't overly dirty,

20220428_135130.jpg

20220428_135205.jpg

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
Would the brush be just for the tyre gels more ? Would it work with ones than are more liquid?

I would say yes it would work with a spray. The threads on the brush are tight together. It's stiffer that I thought it was going to be.
Defo worth a try at that price imo or if u wait till I'm washing another car I'll try a spray and see how that goes

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
I have tried several tyre shines etc but I love Anachem Ultra sheen. I used slick for a long time but prefer the matte finish with sheen. Lasts ages aswell with 2 coats.

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
Put 2 coats of that carscope stuff on. I'm going to be honest, I much prefer a shiny tyre 🤣 for a matt/natural finish the carscope stuff is perfect.
I've a drive to Dublin tomorrow so will see if it hangs on down the road

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I have a Clean your car one i have had probably 10+ years, never missed a beat and gets used twice a wash at least 3 times a week

This exact one

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
I have a Clean your car one i have had probably 10+ years, never missed a beat and gets used twice a wash at least 3 times a week

This exact one

I think I may go back to the thin neck ones, these wide neck easy pour ones arnt up to the task when tightening them

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
Autobrite HD Lance. We’ve been selling them for years and they almost never give bother, and when they do it’s either dirt or user error!
It was pretty much the first thing I ever bought along with 5 litres of magifoam as @big_pete recommended I got a lance when I bought a black car (never again), Pete that wasn't yesterday as you were still in Philip Hollands