RMS Regular
Anachem Hybrid QD
PXL_20231106_111750369~2.jpg
PXL_20231106_111806496~2.jpg

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Tried Chemworx Collection Quadclean yesterday in its wheel cleaner form and also as a snowfoam. Very impressed with the results and will definitely give some of their other products a go.

Handy being able to nip into their shop 5 minutes from my house too.

20240127_151851.jpg
20240127_151839.jpg

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
Tried Chemworx Collection Quadclean yesterday in its wheel cleaner form and also as a snowfoam. Very impressed with the results and will definitely give some of their other products a go.

View attachment 423501View attachment 423502
Anthony that owns Chemworx is a real sound guy, he bought Adams R32, finished my car yesterday with his quick detailer
Snapchat-1008343024.jpg

Woodcutter

RMS Regular

I thought we were mates @NickR 😭😛

davyk31

RMS Regular
Chemworx glass cleaner and shampoo are both excellent. Was warned the tar cleaner is a bit too strong so have stayed away from it. Been tempted to try the Quadclean stuff so good to hear @NickR that its good stuff.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late

I Will Divorce You Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Glaco glass cleaning compound is the best thing I’ve ever used to complete remove any other coating and contamination on glass. Left it absolutely crystal clear with no smearing. And the glass coating is by far the best I’ve used as well.

IMG_1957.png

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
I love the glaco stuff but no way I’m getting 12months out of it. Actually lucky if I get 3 or 4 months

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
I use to Megs Quick Detailer on my window and it was awesome its been years since i last used it. There is an awesome sealer on my window now but it was done by the guys i got my car off and I have asked them what they used but no reply as such yet.

@DreamTheater where did you Angelwax H2Go

DreamTheater

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda Civic
I use to Megs Quick Detailer on my window and it was awesome its been years since i last used it. There is an awesome sealer on my window now but it was done by the guys i got my car off and I have asked them what they used but no reply as such yet.

@DreamTheater where did you Angelwax H2Go
Davy at Procar in Belfast. Can buy it from Amazon etc as well.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
@weeloaney easy to apply and remove?
The cleaner compound just is just rubbed over wet glass and hosed off, simple.

Coating isn’t meant to go on below 10°c for best results and on dry glass obviously. But just rub it over the glass evenly and leave for 10mins, drys whitish and just rubs off with a microfibre cloth very easily. Also recommend you leave in inside/dry for 12hrs I think, maybe 24hrs. Can’t remember.

Very easy used tho. Used just the cleaner on my old scratch windscreen as was dangerously sweary and turned it spotless.

Martyn

RMS Regular
Glaco glass cleaning compound is the best thing I’ve ever used to complete remove any other coating and contamination on glass. Left it absolutely crystal clear with no smearing. And the glass coating is by far the best I’ve used as well.

View attachment 423686

Another thumbs up for these two products. Exceptionally easy to use with fantastic results.

The actual cleaner makes a massive difference to a older windscreen. It seems to remove lots of the scratches and haze that you get when cars shine their lights on your windscreen during dark winter driving.

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
I have used this. Easy to apply and remove. Lasted 12 months for me on the windscreen. I prefer Angelwax H2Go as the water ran off the windscreen at 30mph, as the Glacgo it was 50mph.

H2Go is my favourite out of all the products I've tried to date. I've never applied a glass 'coating' but I normally use Angelwax Vision and a 0000 wire wool pad followed by H2Go.

I've got some Infinity Wax Vision that I'm going to test on the Volvo next to see what the longevity of it us.