Red Light Camera - Westlink

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

datsun9292

RMS Regular
OP
datsun9292
Drives
Nissan Almera GT
Update time.. this happend 2 weeks ago tomorrow, and still no word has come back about this. May have got lucky

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Aye but I was waved through by the Police. Will see what happens in a few weeks time.

datsun9292

RMS Regular
OP
datsun9292
Drives
Nissan Almera GT
Ahh right. That may be a little different then. So the camera does in fact work then. How long after the traffic light went red (roughly) were u waved through it?

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Ah I'd say it was near a minute. If we'd have waited any longer it would have been green again.

datsun9292

RMS Regular
OP
datsun9292
Drives
Nissan Almera GT
ahh right that prob explains it then lol - Let us know how it goes anyway. if i receive anything in next week, ill throw a post up also

DEEJAY.B

RMS Regular
Drives
AUDI A4 Advant .
Was sat in this chaos myelf on fri . I wen thru on green but nothing
was moving in front of me so had to sit on across the outside lane
of the westlink . A few people followed me across and blocked the
middle lane of the w,link ...10 mins later the bike cop showed up
and started directing ..done a good job as well . I,d say all work done
by that camera after 3 o,clock on fri will be ignored .

Vics

RMS Member
2 Weeks today.. Havent heard anything

Thats good news, i've been keeping an eye on it every night on the way home from work and i haven't seen it flash once and i've seen loads of cars go through on a red!! Anyway glad you didnt get a fine and points :grinning:

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Given the amount of people who drive through it...you'd think it doesnt work. I've never seen it flash despite seeing people go through it on full red.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.