RMS Epic Workshop/ Garage Thread: Show me your bench/garage

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
You can get lucky on gumtree fr insulation, I got enough to do entire roof for £20

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
90's Junk
Anyone here combatted a leaking garage roof? Mine needs a new felt underlay under the tiles and I'm not too confident about tackling it myself.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Anyone here combatted a leaking garage roof? Mine needs a new felt underlay under the tiles and I'm not too confident about tackling it myself.

Mine has one of the modern plastic type roofs, it's a flat roof though. 25 year guarantee with it but as to how watertight (boom tish) the guarantee is who knows.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Seen this thing in homebase bangor today, looked decent value

IMG_20170106_101640.jpg

Ghost

RMS Regular
My garage has a brick finish inside, which isn't smooth and meeting the demands of my OCD.

Is there any foreseeable problems with lining the walls with thin plyboard and painting? Astetiacally (sp)pleasing......

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
I've been watching that for a while hoping it might be in a sale! They've a few other similar bits of kit too. Odd as it's a bit OTT for Homebase really, but does look nice.
This is all the result of the new Australian owners. Homebase is repositioning itself. I've noticed it's got cheaper and now stocks a lot more - though it's starting to get cluttered. I bought 5 doors recently and struggled to find an aisle I could get the door trolley down.
Plus I think it will be getting a name change to Bunnings, I've only just come to terms with it not being called 'Texas'!

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
My garage has a brick finish inside, which isn't smooth and meeting the demands of my OCD.

Is there any foreseeable problems with lining the walls with thin plyboard and painting? Astetiacally (sp)pleasing......
Likewise....I'd also considered some sort of insulation but don't know what method to use.

MarkM

RMS Regular
That looks excellent. I wonder what the drawer quality is like? Some sort of sale on those would be the ticket.

Really not great quality compared to my sealey pro when I looked at it before Christmas, would still love it though lol