The All New RMS Garage - Add Your Photos & Spec

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Well folks I've been toiling on something new and different for RMS - based on the vbgarage system I've developed the "RMS Garage".

Basically its somewhere you can add photos and the spec of your car and then simply paste the link to your car in this section for a chat.

Get that mod list/stories of woe ready along with some quality pics (no bigger than 120k please, and only 6 per car)... and away you go.

www.reallymeansounds.com/garage

Andy :cool:

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Oh and whilst I remember, you can edit your cars/photos, add or delete them in your profile page. Just go into your User CP (above) and select vbgarage.

Any problems/suggestions for improvement fire them up here.

Andy

Rik

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Great Idea!!!

Could someone pass the tissues so I can enlarge the Pics of the BMW 850 please

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
weather depending the bora will be recieving a full days polishing tomorrow, so my photos shall be up tomorrow eve.

Jmax

RMS Regular
looks well lad but could u not make it possible to link to photos hosted on other sites??

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
nice one, gives everyone a chance to c everyone elses cars(y)

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Jmax said:
looks well lad but could u not make it possible to link to photos hosted on other sites??

The problem with hotlinking stuff from other sites is that you never know when they will go down and the red Xs start appearing!

Flip its fairly filling up in there :laughing:

Andy

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.