The All New RMS Garage - Add Your Photos & Spec

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Gone now. I hope you're happy. My garage is only a shadow of its former self :sob:
Time for me to hoke out all the pics of my old cars

Gaz

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
hmmm....

Jmax said:
or not just keep it current cars

Cooper said:
Nope that is NOT the point of it. It is somewhere where you can keep any cars you own for others to look back on. It is NOT only for current cars so do NOT remove any!

Andy has spoken!

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
Gaz said:
@ Pete ..... I've owned the Integra and 325i ........... the Jordan is my bro's, and the 850 and 928 belong to my Pop ............ don't worry, I'll be deleting them shortly, I only put them in because Andy was testing it, asked me to add cars and thats the only pics I had :relieved:

i know i know, i was only messing. but i seriously do think its better and tidier to stick to current car or previous FEW at most in this section regardless of what the big lad thinks.

i for one would be annoyed if my current car was present in someone elses 'garage'.

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
So you will never sell it then :party:

That's going to happen in a few rare instances but unavoidable really! The section is there so you can show off your previous and current cars. All in one place, tidily laid out... and if you lose photos of your previous cars, which invaraibly happens for some people at least you know where you can pick them up again.

Andy

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
With a bit of common sense it'll work fine. Much better to have previous cars in it! Quite interesting to see how people have come along over the years. A short description saying if you bought/sold the car off/to a fellow RMS member could help resolve any issues? :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.