The All New RMS Garage - Add Your Photos & Spec

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Chris Burnett

RMS Regular
i added mine but the only pic i have under 120 is the one ive in...when i get photoshop installed again il stick up a few of the car

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
trixtery said:
I got that programme andy suggested but what size do you resize it to??? I keep making it smaller and it still says its to big to upload!!!ffs

When saving the image reduce the jpg quality to about 75. You should be able to fit on decent 800x600 images under 120k.

Andy

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
More mods added:

- 7 most recent additions/edits shown as row of thumbnails on the main garage page
- open users garage by clicking username in forum and selecting garage from drop down list
- view all garages (link on main garage page)

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
im actually now more of the opinion that people should only post their current cars and not all the cars they've ever owned....i think thats making it pointless and what about those who now own another members previous car thats already posted in someone elses garage.

Jmax

RMS Regular
yes have to agree with ya venom

@ rms_clk : just get the ppl to go back and delete their old cars and only keep their current ones

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
VEN©M said:
im actually now more of the opinion that people should only post their current cars and not all the cars they've ever owned....i think thats making it pointless and what about those who now own another members previous car thats already posted in someone elses garage.

Nope that is NOT the point of it. It is somewhere where you can keep any cars you own for others to look back on. It is NOT only for current cars so do NOT remove any!

Andy has spoken!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
i think it makes a more interesting browse to be able to see what people have owned in years gone by too. for example, "lol, thats a nice torquoise baleno of jonny106" and, "i didnt no pete had green neons" etc. most people know what everyone drives currently, as a new car is usually shown off under general car chat.

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
oh no its definitely more interesting but what if the previous owner of my car, or others on the site want to post their cars up in the appropriate section and its already in there in someone elses garage who no longer owns it...

@andy, wind ur neck in ya punk, its a bit of open discussion

@Gaz, how many of the cars in your garage or actually yours or have been yours!!???

aha so now it begins..

I R HillBilly

RMS Regular
Drives
Datsun
Lyons said:
no no, let them bring the downfall of RMS about themselves.

17wvg4

...ok (y)

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
@ Pete ..... I've owned the Integra and 325i ........... the Jordan is my bro's, and the 850 and 928 belong to my Pop ............ don't worry, I'll be deleting them shortly, I only put them in because Andy was testing it, asked me to add cars and thats the only pics I had :relieved:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.