The wee Ninja..

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

moran

RMS Regular
Drives
200sx s13
That HUSQ looks amazing! Id love a rip on it. Praying for dry weather this weekend! Need my cbr out!

Sharkman

RMS Regular
Drives
Stick
Check out absolute motorcycle parts for the seat cowl. Parts are genuine and really cheap postage can be expensive but I have found them still to be cheaper than dealers. Nice bikes they are sitting well. Hopefully not to much longer to the good weather :grinning:

banksy6118

RMS Regular
OP
banksy6118
Drives
CTR/S1KRR
That HUSQ looks amazing! Id love a rip on it. Praying for dry weather this weekend! Need my cbr out!
Cheers bud! I had it out on the weekend there after fitting some powdercoated bits and changing the oil and filters! forgot how fun it was to chuck about!

Check out absolute motorcycle parts for the seat cowl. Parts are genuine and really cheap postage can be expensive but I have found them still to be cheaper than dealers. Nice bikes they are sitting well. Hopefully not to much longer to the good weather :grinning:

Thanks bud il have a look and see what they have! roll on the summer!!!!

banksy6118

RMS Regular
OP
banksy6118
Drives
CTR/S1KRR
Blasted and powdercoated matt black! got the water pump housing, clutch cover, stator cover and oil filter cap done, looks 100 times better than what it was!
20150220_162953.jpg

And a quick photo while i was out on the weekend!
20150221_155419.jpg

banksy6118

RMS Regular
OP
banksy6118
Drives
CTR/S1KRR
UPDATE..

Gave the kawasaki a service last month and stripped down the front end to check, clean and grease. also hit it with some acf50 for the coming winter months.
Also decided to throw a new chain and sprockets on her and install the secondary air system blanking plates ready for the dyno and bazzaz tune to be put on.
20150326_191339.jpg
20150330_171005.jpg
20150330_171029.jpg

Before fitting the plates
20150622_151518.jpg

Plates fitted!

20150622_161139.jpg

banksy6118

RMS Regular
OP
banksy6118
Drives
CTR/S1KRR
So after fitting the SAS blanking plates i noticed the popping and spitting on run down had gone away as i expected and engine braking was slightly decreased which surprised me.

Next job on the list was to get the bike down to BJ mototech and have the bazzaz mapped!

She made 113.24 at the rear wheel. considering a stock 636 makes 115-117 at the wheel i dont think its done to bad!

I'm intending to de-cat the bike soon so i'll be going back before christmas to have that dialed in and see what difference it makes if any.

Cant say it feels any different power wise but delivery and throttle response are greatly improved! so smooth compared to what it was.

Also the dude at BJ mototech was great. would recommend!!
20150731_145415.jpg

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
Both supermotos i've sold have ended in other countries. Suzuki to England and Ktm to Lithuania. Mates of mine have sold a few to England and Eastern European countries too! I've been told our prices are very cheap compared to the rest of Europe for bikes and supermotos especially.

banksy6118

RMS Regular
OP
banksy6118
Drives
CTR/S1KRR
Both supermotos i've sold have ended in other countries. Suzuki to England and Ktm to Lithuania. Mates of mine have sold a few to England and Eastern European countries too! I've been told our prices are very cheap compared to the rest of Europe for bikes and supermotos especially.

The demand for supermotos over here is virtually non existent. The sports died off in the last 2-3 years i think. although in england the norasport season is booming!!

banksy6118

RMS Regular
OP
banksy6118
Drives
CTR/S1KRR
What a weekend!!
Ferry to england 10:30 sat morning with the husky in tow, got to birkenhead and made my way down the m6 to strike a deal with a fella who was taking the bike off my hands.
I'll not give full details of what went down but hours later i was back up the road with another bike in tow ready to spend the night in liverpool and get the ferry back on sunday morning.

so, my replacement for the supermoto, another supermoto? adventure bike?.....

nope.

after the track day last month iv been bitten by the bug!

here folks is the new track weapon!!

She's a 2010 gsxr750, more than enough power for me and cheap enough to repair if i slide it down the track with the race fairings.
only mods she's getting are a quick shifter and some preload adjuster thumb screws!
55aebfb3682b5_1.jpg
55aec00a4d2c2_1.jpg
55aec0c81b8ff_1.jpg
55aec05bbe665_1.jpg
55aec10b89103_1.jpg

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
You'll not loose that on a dark night!!

Awesome piece of kit!

You are hardly going the woolsey coulter track day next Friday?

banksy6118

RMS Regular
OP
banksy6118
Drives
CTR/S1KRR
was at kirkistown on the weekend, spent most of the day sorting tire pressures and setting up suspension.

on the whole the bike is spot on,

mods to follow from the weekend are.
-braided lines on the front
-shorter gearing maybe -1 +2
-get some temp stickers as the brakes got HOT!!! (thank the hairpin for that)

11147114_819878901462653_591055734887650555_o.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.