What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Gave hers a much needed wash this morning

View attachment 136197

And then tightened my steering box up for another drive to Dublin Airport. Really need to get myself a nice daily car for general running about in. As much as the Shogun is comfy, its like piloting the Titanic down the M1!

Dirt still on it from the last off-roading day lol, last February I think :p

View attachment 136199
Did it help the shogun any?

The P38 might be heading down there too next week.

Where do you park? Will try and park beside you lol

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
@gav525 i don't think you have noticed but you have flooded the field behind the Merc.

I did think about cleaning both cars today but I'm currently in the middle of project drive way so I just shut the blinds and went back to watching TV lol.

FDF07A99-287D-4D18-AF8B-6038577047EB_zpsxb62gxte.jpg

01B2B3E8-194E-45CC-8069-283E76680797_zpstszsx5db.jpg

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Did it help the shogun any?

The P38 might be heading down there too next week.

Where do you park? Will try and park beside you lol

It actually did help it! I overtightened it though so now the wheel doesn't return to center naturally. I'll back it off half a turn when I get home which will sort it. Definitely took the play out of the wheel though!

I park in the T2 surface car park, though I'm home again tomorrow so you'll maybe not see the Shogun lol. It's a handy car park for both terminals and at the minute I'm parked next to a C63 and snarly opposite a Hummer, so the old Shogun is in good company lol. Think it's €40 for the two days.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
It actually did help it! I overtightened it though so now the wheel doesn't return to center naturally. I'll back it off half a turn when I get home which will sort it. Definitely took the play out of the wheel though!

I park in the T2 surface car park, though I'm home again tomorrow so you'll maybe not see the Shogun lol. It's a handy car park for both terminals and at the minute I'm parked next to a C63 and snarly opposite a Hummer, so the old Shogun is in good company lol. Think it's €40 for the two days.
You weren't away for long lol

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Just popping into the office to show face, first I've been at work since 19th December lol. Kuwait next week though, which should mean I'm home for the off-roading day :laughing:

Sounds like you have an interesting job.

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Oil and gas, it's definitely interesting but it's not for everyone. Best move I ever made though, can't see me wanting to go back to sitting rush hour M1 traffic every day anytime soon lol

Its still my ambition to fall into your line of work (rotation wise I mean) but it's not easy getting the permanent start as you know.

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
Its still my ambition to fall into your line of work (rotation wise I mean) but it's not easy getting the permanent start as you know.
Definitely tough at the moment in the North Sea, have a lot of mates been laid off recently.

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
New ball joint. Thread stripped on the old one.

Attachments

• IMG_20170130_194602.jpg
    IMG_20170130_194602.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 50