What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

hippyross

RMS Regular
Not technically today but tried new wheels on the civic.
IMG_20170127_183831.jpg

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Got new g hook discs and cl5 pads on all round yesterday from godspeed brakes and feck me it is night and day. Quite noisy but worth it

cupraricky

RMS Regular
Serviced - oil change, oil filter, air filter, spark plugs, pollen filter.

All wheels off, bit of copper grease to ensure they don't cease on. Also greased the nuts and fitted new lock nuts and noticed whilst doing that that I need new brake pads on the rear, that'll have to wait til tomorrow as will a wash and upholstery clean.

Wired up a new footwell light, and glove box light.

Darragh

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra TT6
IMG_2192.JPG
Finally moved the supra to front of the house out of its hiding hole where it was neglected the last 18 months, washed all the green off, put air in the tyres , went to garage for fresh super unleaded, spun the wheels the whole way home, finally modified the passenger seat to sit Center and on it's bum, darkness fell so back at it tomorrow , front seats out , carpet out seats back in for measurements , strip dash panels and bits off then start sanding inside :grinning:

Now the supra has moved I can also start working on the back garden and side of garage as paving man coming end of next month busy busy busy

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
IMG_1910.JPG

Yesterday gave the big girl some much needed tlc.

The cleaning gear is looking a little low so think I'll touch base with @Big Pimp to chat through his range. Only heard positive things.

Gemma

RMS Regular
Took it a drive to the outlet for a nosey with the mother bear in pursuit in her 350z then headed home and a wee skiff of rain came on so I pulled out the hose and buckets and give her a 2nd bath this week lol dried it off then went round her with zaino z6 ultra clean gloss enhancer and put her back in the garage

IMG_20170129_1701251.jpg

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
Took it a drive to the outlet for a nosey with the mother bear in pursuit in her 350z then headed home and a wee skiff of rain came on so I pulled out the hose and buckets and give her a 2nd bath this week lol dried it off then went round her with zaino z6 ultra clean gloss enhancer and put her back in the garage

View attachment 136121

You just have the drive to clean now !! :p

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D

View attachment 136121

That still looks SO good.

dc5Civic

RMS Regular
Drives
ST

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Gave hers a much needed wash this morning

IMG_2036.JPG

And then tightened my steering box up for another drive to Dublin Airport. Really need to get myself a nice daily car for general running about in. As much as the Shogun is comfy, its like piloting the Titanic down the M1!

Dirt still on it from the last off-roading day lol, last February I think :p

IMG_2037.JPG