Golf GTI Mk2

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
amg306 The one your on about might owned by Fatman his was VXI I think. Has been off the road for a while now.

Not Fatman's one I'm talking about was def VIJ reg, and 99% sure it's a one owner car as well, and been garaged for a long time and can't see it being sold, which is why i was a little confused when i seen Cormacs pictures!

Conor

RMS Regular
That is just stunning! Fantastic buy!

If Mk2 prices go any way like Mk1 prices have gone that's a great investment as well.

cormac81

RMS Regular
OP
cormac81
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Give the car its first clean and it come up well, I also removed most of the stickers on the back window..

20130223_1435381.jpg

20130223_143929.jpg

20130223_143648-2.jpg

20130223_142111.jpg

20130223_141944.jpg

20130223_141919.jpg

20130223_142859.jpg

Rob1sp

RMS Regular
Drives
Various Cars
Looking good dude, think my bro might have some gti bits and bobs lying around, will check if he's looking to get rid of it all.

Gambit

RMS Regular
defo came up really really well, not even a mark on the front n rear lower panels which are always rotted to death.

wheel choice is gonna be a big decision for you! set of eibachs is all id drop it on.

cormac81

RMS Regular
OP
cormac81
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Great find!

Who keeps the same car for nearly 30 years though?!

He was genuinely sad to see it go, he wants me to bring it over to him sometime in the future so he can see it again.

Looking good dude, think my bro might have some gti bits and bobs lying around, will check if he's looking to get rid of it all.

Yeah let me know young fella

defo came up really really well, not even a mark on the front n rear lower panels which are always rotted to death.

wheel choice is gonna be a big decision for you! set of eibachs is all id drop it on.

I have the RAs to put and I will see how it goes. I was thinking about sourcing a set of the original 14 inch steelies.

cormac81

RMS Regular
OP
cormac81
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb

cormac81

RMS Regular
OP
cormac81
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
they look perfect on it - scrub the 14's idea! set of eibachs and thats all it needs.

are you gonna sort rear exhaust hanger, to lift it up a bit?

Hmm does look a bit low there, you have some eye on ye!

Stunning I would leave it as is i I wouldn't lower it. Awaits a flaming from the stance crew :p

No plans to lower it really, I dont think I could be bothered with the hassle.

thats fantastic! needs the deeper front spoiler though

Yeah its on the shopping list(y)

Looks great Cormac

They look great on their new home:grinning: