F1 2013 : All Chat Here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Marc.W

RMS Regular
OP
Marc.W
Drives
Lupo GTI
Honda need to get their fingers out with the new engines and rules in place for 2015. :worried:

Pull their fingers out? They've already got a 2014 spec engine built and running, now all they need to do is have a poke around the Merc unit when McLaren get their hands on one an they're laughing

stevyg

RMS Regular
Just read about brawn leaving next year. Mercedes said they wanted to rotate leadership i.e the team principle, throughout next year with Brawn, Lowe & Wolff because Mercedes say 'single leadership is an outdated concept'.......what are they smoking?!

DEEJAY.B

RMS Regular
Drives
AUDI A4 Advant .
Stories abound of Maldanado deal at lotus done and
Hulkenburg offered 2 year deal back at Force India . .
Which driver he replaces isnt known yet but i,d put
a tenner on it being Diresta . .

Redbull latest stunt ,

Last edited:

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Impossible to tell what is going on, suspect we only see one part of that story...

He has done an amazing job though.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
I like the irony of Kimi's story:- couple of years back Ferrari paid him not to race...now Lotus aren't paying yet he's racing away better than ever!!

Reactions: C4L

Shaun

RMS Regular
They owe him over £14m and dont want to pay him before others because he already is a millionaire...WTF!

Marc.W

RMS Regular
OP
Marc.W
Drives
Lupo GTI
image.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.