Attachments

• 60178-car.jpg
    60178-car.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 191

weepee

RMS Regular
Drives
skoda VRS
best just to leave as is, some things where made not to be messed with / or beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Attachments

• cs.jpg
    cs.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 207

Daniel

RMS Regular
OP
Daniel
Drives
Silvia PS13
360's are a gorgeous car and the only Ferrari I've ever driven. It was a manual. A thing of beauty.

Daniel

RMS Regular
OP
Daniel
Drives
Silvia PS13

That thing is gorgeous. Saw it at a meet in Dundonald & was standing behind it when it was started up and revved a bit, near jumped a mile with the noise of it! Stunning motor. Got a vid somewhere...

Daniel

RMS Regular
OP
Daniel
Drives
Silvia PS13
Seen these LB Performance 458's posted earlier in the thread, but the more I looked at this, I realized that it's basically a rocketbunny kit for a 458. Looks fine on a GT86, but i don't know what I make of this. I like it, but it defeats the purpose of the 458's design a bit. It was designed for aerodynamics & it seems someone has just slapped on some bits of metal. Looks ok, but I definitely would rather have standard any day.

http://www.speedhunters.com/2013/11/not-afraid-to-shock-liberty-walk-458/

Larry_Chen_Speedhunters_Liberty_walk_Ferrari_458-2.jpg

karron

RMS Regular
Drives
ford puma
some oddities,a lancia hyena zagato..
Lancia_Hyena_Zagato.jpg
lancia-hyena-09.jpg

and a couple of different delta integrales.....
20060407_LDCS_Treffen_Turin_gross_157-1-600x399.jpg

Lancia-Delta-HF-Integrale-Limousine-002.jpg

the lancia hyena isn't such a bad wee car, the delta convertible was originally a one off built for the boss gianni agnelli although this picture is one that has been recreated by the same company who built the stretch limo delta.

Last edited: