I R HillBilly

RMS Regular
Drives
Datsun
maserati_8kl.png
maserati_12kl.png
maserati_10kl.png
maserati_11kl.png

If it wasn't Red it would looks awesome.

karron

RMS Regular
Drives
ford puma
yes,that red is quite vivid,i've already decided that mine wont be that colour.

karron

RMS Regular
Drives
ford puma
@karron - You have the most obscure knowledge of cars on RMS! (y) lol
i think thats you being nice ? :grinning: funny enough the bora had a few obscure type things about it,the pedal box could be moved by hydraulics, the roof was brushed aluminium because it was supposed to reflect the heat and the bora must have been one of the few or only supercar that had hubcaps.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
OP
TheDaniel
Drives
Silvia PS13
i think thats you being nice ? :grinning: funny enough the bora had a few obscure type things about it,the pedal box could be moved by hydraulics, the roof was brushed aluminium because it was supposed to reflect the heat and the bora must have been one of the few or only supercar that had hubcaps.

Haha yes! That was definitely a good thing, I love obscure knowledge which I why I always look forward to your posts! :grinning:

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
OP
TheDaniel
Drives
Silvia PS13
Oh, this is the chopped Enzo right? the p4/5 lol .. Pfft p45, worse name than La Ferrari! :p

Überdub

RMS Regular
Drives
Saab VW French
Last edited:

karron

RMS Regular
Drives
ford puma
They charged him 3 million for that and it doesn't look as good as a 458 Italia. I think it is a homage to the Berlinetta Boxer; has some of it's styling cues. For 3 million a flat 12 might have been in order too.
yes i'm sure it was the 512 berlinetta boxer he wanted to copy into his car,i think the glickenhaus car which he wanted to resemble the 60's 330 racecar is a far nicer one off and so is the ferrari 575gtz that was built for a japanese collector.
2006-zagato-ferrari-575-gtz-2.jpg

2006-Zagato-Ferrari-575-GTZ-RA-1600x1200.jpg