RMS Cars Tyres and BBQ at Kerr's Tyres Belfast: Sunday 10th April 2016, 1-4pm

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

puzzlement13

RMS Regular
@WSM new steering wheel looks the part (y)
The Honda cafe racer was nice to parked beside your M4.

Cheers

The little Honda cg is mine along with the B3 Passat, thank you! Still lots to do, especially with the huge plate... It gets caught on the garage door :worried: If your interested I think I have a build thread on here, if not will put one up shortly lol

Had a good day out too, looking forward to the next one :grinning:

DSC_1136.JPG
DSC_1138.JPG
DSC_1139.JPG

RoniN

RMS Regular
The little Honda cg is mine along with the B3 Passat, thank you! Still lots to do, especially with the huge plate... It gets caught on the garage door :worried: If your interested I think I have a build thread on here, if not will put one up shortly lol

Had a good day out too, looking forward to the next one :grinning:

View attachment 111035 View attachment 111036 View attachment 111037

Ah I know who you are now, you and a fella where discussing abit on the Honda that had been or needed painted when I was looking at the bike.
Sorry I didn't say hello.

Cheers

Boksic

RMS Regular
@Rocko seeing all this talk about a grey ST of yours.. You didn't happen to have a blitz with a blue focus st a few days ago there did you? Mate of mine is driving a blue st3 that's mapped and said an st170 gave him a good run up the motorway a couple of days ago. I assume it was from Bangor ish heading northbound as that's where his woman lives

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Thanks @Cooper and @KERR'S TYRES, It was a nice day, got to see some great cars and people and had some interesting conversations. It was nice meeting some of you and being able to put a face to the name, still a few folk who I wanted to speak to but didn't get a chance, doesn't help when you don't know what they look like.

Thanks for all the nice comments regarding the Datsun. It was a pleasure to get to drive her up, I can't drive it enough.

@EF Ian, your car is a serious piece of work and I'm glad I finally got to see and hear it in the flesh.
Thanks, and thanks for giving me a look round your GT-R.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Looks to have been a good day, I must get along to the next one....need to get myself something more interesting though, nobody will be interested in a diesel BMW estate :p

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Looks like a great turn out, serious standard of cars on here when you see them together.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Looks to have been a good day, I must get along to the next one....need to get myself something more interesting though, nobody will be interested in a diesel BMW estate :p

I actually like that about this site, no matter what you drive someone on here shares a common interest in that motor. We all love our supercars etc but for the every day driving we appreciate the variety. Looked a great day and had planned to go but forgot my youngest had a birthday party to go to, so ended up taking a drive late on.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
@Rocko seeing all this talk about a grey ST of yours.. You didn't happen to have a blitz with a blue focus st a few days ago there did you? Mate of mine is driving a blue st3 that's mapped and said an st170 gave him a good run up the motorway a couple of days ago. I assume it was from Bangor ish heading northbound as that's where his woman lives

Nah not me.

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Was going to take the M4 up to this for a run but typical last minute phone call from my manager meant I spend my Sunday in work. Hope to make it to the next one would be nice to put some faces to usernames looked a great day.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Don't suppose anyone got a good hi-res picture of the Metro? Would like a new desktop image :oops:

johna3

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2Golf/defendr
Great turn out at the event yesterday, some very nice cars on display

First time seeing the 260Z in the flesh and it is a stunning car!

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Looks like a great day was had, least the weather held for you guys. Would love to have went but was otherwise engaged.

cluggo

RMS Regular
Drives
F80 M3
Yeah I tried to hide the bmw as much as I could as it's rough as t1ts up close. I am not one for meeting and greeting but had a good chat with a couple of folk on here and enjoyed my afternoon. I brought a non car friend I work with along with me and even he was impressed with the cars on show he was even trying to work out if he could afford a Nissan gtr on the way home lol so he is converted.
He was giving me abuse on the way there about how we where to old to be going to a diff as if so we could just hang out in the student car park in work.
After the chavtastic subaru meet however he got to see the more responsible side of being a car enthusiast. It was nice to look at modified cars without stupidly loud subs banging out sh1t music and teenagers reving out type-r hondas. So big thumbs up from us.

The yellow e36 m3 and blue m3 saloon where fantastic as was the new age m3 and m4 (and it pains me to say it as I am old school to the core). The crx and twincam reminded me of my early days messing about. Got talking to the owner of the crx and can't believe it's still on original arches as it's so clean and rot free. The landrover is something else as it would terrify small children with its aggressive presence.
@Coog metro is awesome.

Will certainly make an appearance at the next one.
Cheers
Johnty

@j44nty Cheers Johnty alot of time and effort went into the wee crx and im going to try and keep it in the condition for the foreseeable future..

@j44nty I had the same conversation with the CRX owner was really suprised myself it was spotless, loved the colour of it

@Chris0 cheers bud

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.