RMS Cars Tyres and BBQ at Kerr's Tyres Belfast: Sunday 10th April 2016, 1-4pm

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Really great day, I've some pictures on the camera which I'll try upload soon.

A special thanks to @nobby for his insistance in taking me out for a quick passenger ride in the NSX. Amazing car, I absolutely love it.

The Datsun 260 was a surprise. I can't believe I didn't know of its existence before yesterday. It gives me something to read over lunch. :grinning:

RoniN

RMS Regular
Rich coming from you. Friggin stalker :p

Binoculars+contest_3b49e3_4859934.gif

Watching you watching me !!! :party:

Cheers

patton

RMS Regular
Drives
6n2 gti
sunday was my firs time at an RMS event and i really enjoyed it! was nice to be able to meet up and see a lot of impressive cars without anyone being a so and so and ruining it for everyone else. will definitely be attending more in the future and hope to get to know a few people. thanks to all involved in the organising

j44nty

RMS Regular
sunday was my firs time at an RMS event and i really enjoyed it! was nice to be able to meet up and see a lot of impressive cars without anyone being a so and so and ruining it for everyone else. will definitely be attending more in the future and hope to get to know a few people. thanks to all involved in the organising

Yeah I second this what a plesent bunch of folk. Nice to meet sensible folk that enjoy their cars as much as I do.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.