Biker friends???

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jennap

RMS Member
Hey all, I'm sitting here wishing I had more biker friends!
I split up with ex last yr and most sided with him i dont have a bike at the min which sucks bigggggggg time!
Few yrs back i did have a wee VFR 400 and must say I really miss going to races on a bike and maybe stopping off at Joeys bar lol.
Anyways if theres anyone out there would fancy a pillion for a while give me a shout and even if you dont require a pillion id like to make some buddies to meet up with when i get myself sorted with another bike
Hope everyone is enjoying the nice weather and keep er between the hedges

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
@weeloaney was just telling me this evening he's took a crazy notion of buying a bike all of a sudden
Pm him

Wrong user mate

I dont have the balls to have a bike, and if I did I wouldn't have for that long as they'd probably get ripped when I bale through the hedge on my first ride.

Jennap

RMS Member
OP
Jennap
Welcome new member.

Where abouts are you?

Hopefully someone will help out here, I can't as the missus might not like the idea!
Haha yes indeed id be the same if i where her!
Im in cullybackey. Theres always tons of bikes goes threw cullybackey for some reason lol but i dont know any of them!

Jennap

RMS Member
OP
Jennap
I agree I'm taking him to look at a Honda 90 tomorrow,told him not to rush into it but he wants one before Friday night
here wouldnt knock a honda 90 at the minute. Ya never know could maybe even do a wee stint with purple helmets if he pops over to TT lol

Jennap

RMS Member
OP
Jennap
Wrong user mate

I dont have the balls to have a bike, and if I did I wouldn't have for that long as they'd probably get ripped when I bale through the hedge on my first ride.
You wouldnt want to go and do a silly thing like that keep er between the hedges is ideal sure get ursel a wee 125 start off small give you a chance to grow them balls abit!

Jennap

RMS Member
OP
Jennap
Great bikes,don't think he will be going to the TT on it ,but I think he's a fan (secretly)of the purple helmets though
Ohhhh deary deary
TT is just in a league of its own. Big sighsssssss here lol i need to get my ass in gear and get a bike sorted!

Jennap

RMS Member
OP
Jennap
Especially mad Sunday, great day.
The first yr i went i was pillion mad sunday was brillant. The yrs after that i was riding the vfr. I remember my first lap like it was yesterday! Bikes overtaking both inside and out never get a rush like it else where.

Dave..

RMS Regular
The first yr i went i was pillion mad sunday was brillant. The yrs after that i was riding the vfr. I remember my first lap like it was yesterday! Bikes overtaking both inside and out never get a rush like it else where.
I wouldn't trust myself to take a bike to the tt, I sold my cbr 600 as I reckoned I was going to bin it trying to keep up with my mates zxr 900.
I unfortunately hit a wall when I was 18 and fractured my skull and ended up losing my nerve going round corners.
Great in a straight line :scream:

Jennap

RMS Member
OP
Jennap
I wouldn't trust myself to take a bike to the tt, I sold my cbr 600 as I reckoned I was going to bin it trying to keep up with my mates zxr 900.
I unfortunately hit a wall when I was 18 and fractured my skull and ended up losing my nerve going round corners.
Great in a straight line :scream:
Ummm yeah i can see why youd lose abit of confidence after that!
It was scary at mad sunday having bikes pass either side at once but fair play to him i had, had a good pep talk from my ex which pretty much consisted of, hold your space on the road and go at MY own speed dont try to keep up i stuck to that as an everyday thing and served me well

genman

G
Unfortunately neither of my bikes are pillion friendly ...one doesn't even have the seat and the one on the other is just about the right size for a toddler.
I used to keep a bike with a pillion in mind but haven't needed that for a while now so changed it to a sports bike.
Cullybackey.....should be busy with bikes the next few days with lots of riders looking to avoid the frosses and exploring the back roads.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.