Biker friends???

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jennap

RMS Member
OP
Jennap
Unfortunately neither of my bikes are pillion friendly ...one doesn't even have the seat and the one on the other is just about the right size for a toddler.
I used to keep a bike with a pillion in mind but haven't needed that for a while now so changed it to a sports bike.
Cullybackey.....should be busy with bikes the next few days with lots of riders looking to avoid the frosses and exploring the back roads.
Haha yeah i know what you mean, i rode pillion for yrs on my exs honda sp1 lol razor blade wouldnt be in it, u kinda got used to it after a few miles.
Cullybackey is always right and busy with bikes but yes especially this wk

Jennap

RMS Member
OP
Jennap
I should start one of these threads but just titled friends lol.
LoL its always good to have few more friends. Hope youve better luck than me although you might as your male lol think us females scare folk off lol

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
LoL its always good to have few more friends. Hope youve better luck than me although you might as your male lol think us females scare folk off lol

Yes unfortantley my current view is woman are the devil so we can't be mates lol sorry.

Oh and respect for being a biker so like seeing women ride bikes.

The 400 Hondas are beautiful too.

Jennap

RMS Member
OP
Jennap
Ohhhhhh deary me! Now lets not tar with same brush my friend im sure theres still a few decent men folk out there or so i choose to believe. So lets get u talked into believing the same lol
Awwwe cheers i love it.
I regret getting rid of it but sure you do these these crazy things lol

Jennap

RMS Member
OP
Jennap
Was a bit of a joke (kind of :p)

Cheers Dave, hope your still enjoying the R :cool:
A kinda joke...... yano dont hold back just because theres a female here i totally agree women are .......... fill in the blank lol but ya know what in general the majority of people male or female are awful never mind would stab ye in the back theyd stab ye in the eye and frickin nick it but tge beauty of life is hanging in there and believing that good honest people do still exist

Jennap

RMS Member
OP
Jennap
Hi Jennap, Great bike the NC30 my missus had one aswell and I think I rode it more than she did. lol
Hi there, soooooo theres a lady biker!! Im liking this lol. Where abouts yous from?
There are cracking wee bikes! I think id need something abit more upright these days though

Brian mc21

RMS Regular
The other half has an RVF 400 in the garage. Again I use it more than her though it depends on what's closest to the garage door.

Brian mc21

RMS Regular
Her first bike was an nc24 or the like. She never owned a 30 but I think she prefers the RVF out of the 400s. In saying that she would rather use my 250 than hers

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
Hi there, soooooo theres a lady biker!! Im liking this lol. Where abouts yous from?
There are cracking wee bikes! I think id need something abit more upright these days though

Aye she's a bit like meself and off them for a while, till we get this house sorted and the wee man out of school. We're outside Larne these days.
I think hers went Ballymena direction aswell, you might see it about.

VFR%20Good2_zpsejjnj3u1.jpg

Oops ! Thats a bit big. lol

http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b626/DriftnSlide1/Ruth and VFR 400 NC30_zpsmm0qztwf.jpg?t=1463006057

Thats better. :oops:

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.