Keiths Nova Turbo Project

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
OP
KeithRobinson
Drives
911Turbo
Spare wheel sourced and refurbished. Just need to sort a tyre. 3 months till spring!!

59AB1F59-3D6C-41E8-9A73-D53B5EA502F9.jpeg

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
OP
KeithRobinson
Drives
911Turbo
Ammm to quote Ronald McDonald... start at the start...end at the end.. & the secrets in the little bit in between :p

It would take a fair bit of time for someone to do that lol

love this..whos doing a conversion on it ..id love my vectra B ST with a turbo transplant

I did the conversion back in 2007/8. Car has since went through a slight transformation lol

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
OP
KeithRobinson
Drives
911Turbo
So with it now being 1st April, six months tax were put on the Nova.

On saturday, I pulled it out of the garage, replaced the inner trackrods, spaced the engine over a few more MM (was causing issues) and then gave it a good clean inside and out.

Still haven't gotten around to polishing or waxing it - all in good time!

IMG_1052.JPG

Still need to get a tyre for my spare.
IMG_1580.JPG

Today we took the car a run to Coleraine, Terri-ann's dad got the new Type-R in black and we had to get a look. Terri-ann drove home.

IMG_4812.JPG

Stopped to try and get at least one photo taken away from home - not a bad shot for a Phone.

IMG_9552.JPG

Enjoyable day all round!

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
img_1580-jpg.187120

Love the gloss of this.

My bird loves all things classic, she doesn't mind me bringing home projects and owning several cars, despite driving a daily that half the time isn't fit for purpose and I have to drive her car.

However she hates nova's, I think its time I bring one home and push her over the edge. :laughing::laughing: