Keiths Nova Turbo Project

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Blown away by this when I seen it down at Hallidays on Sunday. Painstaking is the word that comes to mind. Just fantastic.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
upload_2018-7-26_18-27-36.jpeg

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
OP
KeithRobinson
Drives
911Turbo
So this threat started in July 2006, almost 12 years ago, and it's coming to a close now.

I bought this car in April 2004, and today I took a deposit on it. The new owner will collect it in 5-6 weeks - it's heading to mainland UK.

It's been a tough decision, but the reality is I just don't use it anymore. The new owner is an enthusiast who will take care of it and take it to the shows I no longer get the time to attend.

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Wow didn't think you would ever sell this! What about the other one?

I've been there when I sold my original mini and regretted it for a while but you just move on from some cars.

Tried getting into it with another classic mini last summer but the novelty very quickly wore off

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
:eek:

I just assumed you’d have this forever! How come you chose to keep the other 1 over this?

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
OP
KeithRobinson
Drives
911Turbo
Wow didn't think you would ever sell this! What about the other one?

I've been there when I sold my original mini and regretted it for a while but you just move on from some cars.

Tried getting into it with another classic mini last summer but the novelty very quickly wore off

Yeah, the plan is to hunt down the next Porsche, possibly a 997 Turbo. So this will help. I'm emotionally attached to it, but I'm also a logical person who's aware that keeping it will only limit what things I can do/try etc in there future.

:eek:

I just assumed you’d have this forever! How come you chose to keep the other 1 over this?

Part of me would like the notion of keeping it, but it's not practical if I want to try other things.

This one went as I got tortured for months by the new owner, until the offer justified the sale.

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Can’t believe your letting it go! Pork upgrade FTW tho!