Walbro 255 fuel pump
Magnacore kv85 ignition leads

I'm bound to have forgot some stuff but I'll add it when I remember

Last edited:

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Great wee cars, loved mine back in the day, was running a modest 180bhp and went like a scalded cat. Ive seen alot over the years running 300 odds :grinning:

Yours looks really nice all stripped out.

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
C96F072B-777B-4E57-94F0-4ACF3E5544DC.jpeg
E9F81DB3-5B3A-4D9D-B4C5-7FF743ACF9E6.jpeg
Iv had a couple but the first Awy one was a complete animal, one in the garage now as you spotted lol but it’s just a resto job. Have another to go see here now I’m back from holiday. Yours looks well. Hte(y)

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Love it, pure jap street racer and the amber front indicators suit it to a tee :cool:

Looks very clean in the photos! What is your expected power given the mods?

adzy

RMS Regular
OP
adzy
Drives
Glanza V
View attachment 197036 View attachment 197037 Iv had a couple but the first Awy one was a complete animal, one in the garage now as you spotted lol but it’s just a resto job. Have another to go see here now I’m back from holiday. Yours looks well. Hte(y)

Cheers!
Awy seems to be quite a common plate on them, I've seen quite a few. Is your awy one still around? Looks familiar

adzy

RMS Regular
OP
adzy
Drives
Glanza V
Love it, pure jap street racer and the amber front indicators suit it to a tee :cool:

Looks very clean in the photos! What is your expected power given the mods?

Thanks! Yes I prefer the amber to the clear ones but most people don't lol.

Was on rolling road last year and made 233bhp @ 1 bar boost which I was more than happy with!

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Cheers!
Awy seems to be quite a common plate on them, I've seen quite a few. Is your awy one still around? Looks familiar
Don’t know bud tbh it was years ago I owned it. gave £600 for it needing a box but came with one for it :joy:

Last edited:

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
That is epic lad! Good man getting a thread up. Is that a cruise power gear knob? .. Wee car would suit a set of slipstreams! Love it! The bare interior look is nice(y)

adzy

RMS Regular
OP
adzy
Drives
Glanza V
That is epic lad! Good man getting a thread up. Is that a cruise power gear knob? .. Wee car would suit a set of slipstreams! Love it! The bare interior look is nice(y)

Cheers!
Yes cruise gear knob, knew I'd forget something in the list lol
Not in a hurry to change wheels as the sparcos are pretty light and I'd like some nice jdm wheels at some point but other things need done before that lol

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Cheers!
Yes cruise gear knob, knew I'd forget something in the list lol
Not in a hurry to change wheels as the sparcos are pretty light and I'd like some nice jdm wheels at some point but other things need done before that lol

Looking forward to seeing the progress(y)

Porter

RMS Regular
Snap... if your any good stripping cars I’ve the smart roadster needs a spanner or two taken to it lol

adzy

RMS Regular
OP
adzy
Drives
Glanza V
That looks fantastic. Great spec aswell, any other plans for it?

Thanks mate!
No major plans for it atm, it would benefit big time from an lsd so that will be the next major purchase, prob not anytime soon though!

Also @PhilM Is talking me into doing some sprints/hillclimbs. So will actually be putting some interior back in to meet class rules etc

PhilM

RMS Regular
Thanks mate!
No major plans for it atm, it would benefit big time from an lsd so that will be the next major purchase, prob not anytime soon though!

Also @PhilM Is talking me into doing some sprints/hillclimbs. So will actually be putting some interior back in to meet class rules etc

Must find you a cheap lsd

bentspoon

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster & Celica
I loved my white face lift EP82 when i got it about 20 years ago nobody new what the hell it was, loved that car I sold and a week later my friend sent me a picture with a massive dent in the side of it.

The only part i kept was the mega rare gear knob that came of one of the last 50 EP82s ever made colour matched to the interior.

adzy

RMS Regular
OP
adzy
Drives
Glanza V
I loved my white face lift EP82 when i got it about 20 years ago nobody new what the hell it was, loved that car I sold and a week later my friend sent me a picture with a massive dent in the side of it.

The only part i kept was the mega rare gear knob that came of one of the last 50 EP82s ever made colour matched to the interior.

Heartbreaking that! That would be one of the reasons why I couldn't bring myself to sell mine.

Any pics of the gear knob? Don't think I've seen one like that