What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
😮😮🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♂️

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201904257319527?atmobcid=soc4

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
It’s an 11 year old car with a small target audience. Can’t see them being massively high in demand to be fair, so it would need to be priced appropriately to move.

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
Lovely car. Those rear seats though, didn't realise they were so basic. :joy:
Don't think they are actually meant to be used, not much room back there. Not for a normal adult with a normal adult in the front.

I remember in my youth (circa 2001) being folded in half in the back of a celestial blue with 155 showing on the clocks 🙈 now that was a squeeky bum moment I'll never forget 😂

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
What’s the m2 like .are they a good car .
I went and drove quite a few cars and a long Beach blue M2 was one, the only colour imo! They look great, go well but the lack traction, poor ride quality and sharp gear change with the DCT made it a no go for me as an everyday car.

I was expecting to love it and buy it but my experience just reaffirmed my love of a Golf R with a DSG. I didn't want to go and get another one so I bought an Audi S3 DSG, much the same but different!

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
I can't believe what the £ E9x M3s have dropped to! Really only the last 12 maybe 18 months...

Makes me feel lucky I moved mine on in Feb! I'd nearly buy one back if they keep dropping! Great cars.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
To be fair the book is probably an extra record as I didnt have any form of book with the F31, it was all digital on the cars OBC.