Burger Run #2

Noel McQ

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS
Hoping to make this but Mazda is running crap so will be in the demo GTE. Probably meet whoever is going from Sprucefield there first

Sonny

RMS Photographer
OP
Sonny
Few of us leaving Lurgan at 10. Meeting at the BP beside the motorway. Will swing through Sprucefield at 10:15.

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
But nervous on heading to this as the car isn’t pretty scrappily thrown together at the mo and haven’t had a chance to drive it much after the power steering problems etc. Don’t particularly want another trip on 5he back of an Agnews Recovery trip this year!

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
But nervous on heading to this as the car isn’t pretty scrappily thrown together at the mo and haven’t had a chance to drive it much after the power steering problems etc. Don’t particularly want another trip on 5he back of an Agnews Recovery trip this year!
Want me to bring a tow rope?

mines in bad need of a wash

321A970E-972F-40E4-BA92-3055870CDD9B.jpeg

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Are there a few meeting at Sprucefield then? I was just going to go Ballynahinch - Saintfield - Comber - Ards but if there’s a load going to meet up beforehand I’ll do that and grab breakfast while I’m there

Gemma

RMS Regular
I won't be meeting at sprucefield, I've to head to Dundonald to pick up a friend

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Road just outside Kircubbin, Portaferry side, is in a mess with soil/muck. Plus it rained down here this morning, will be even worse now.

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
Good run out but too many stops and not enough driving.
Also who was the t**t in the green Audi, almost caused at least two head on crashes