What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Im getting that in my 500bhp S3 lol

I assume the MPG would be better over longer time and distance? All motorway and dual carriageway?

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
I’m due to collect my motor tomorrow . Toying with just walking away and leaving the deposit. Cash in the bank at this time may be the smarter move
IMO the more you have in the bank the less help you will recieve , get the money spent

michelinman

RMS Regular
Drives
e46
I bought my Impreza about a week before my old place announced redundancies in 2009. At the time, I thought I had made the worst decision ever.

But I was spared and I recall thinking, that one week later, I would never have bought it and probably never would have, despite having kept my job.

Years later, I’m so glad I pulled the trigger, because I had wanted an Impreza since I was 16. Owned it for four years, spent about 10k modifying it (lol) and got it out of my system.

I don’t regret a single penny because I loved that car. But now I know all I need/want to know about Impreza’s and I know I’ll never own another one again (many many reasons) and I can live out the rest of my life, knowing that teenage dream was fulfilled and I can find something else automotive to waste my cash on 😂😂

So go on, go on!

paddymcc

RMS Regular
Drives
C63

Have an E220 estate at the moment with that engine.

Its not the most economical around town, if you're doing short journeys? On a long journey it will do 45/50mpg no problem.

The gearbox in S mode is miles better than E mode.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
s-l400.jpg