What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
s-l400.jpg

super nice example esp with the nismo kit. Decent miles and good history. It’s the DE engine so slightly lower HP but more bullet proof according to then tinternet.
Get her bought and welcome to the world of 25mpg and looking an excuse to hammer it lol.
I also maintain the price of the clean ones are beginning to creep up more rapidly now.

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs

Love the look of these. Was set on an SUV type thing but this would do!

Test driving and having a general look at this on Saturday morning. Not sure if it’s the right thing to do given circumstances but the Golf is potentially going on Saturday.

Anyone have advice on what to look out for?
My last BMW was an E46 320d and i didn’t keep it for long

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Test driving and having a general look at this on Saturday morning. Not sure if it’s the right thing to do given circumstances but the Golf is potentially going on Saturday.

Anyone have advice on what to look out for?
My last BMW was an E46 320d and i didn’t keep it for long

That's a lot of car for the money!

bigpupcooper

RMS Regular
Drives
m135i, m40i
I bought my Impreza about a week before my old place announced redundancies in 2009. At the time, I thought I had made the worst decision ever.

But I was spared and I recall thinking, that one week later, I would never have bought it and probably never would have, despite having kept my job.

Years later, I’m so glad I pulled the trigger, because I had wanted an Impreza since I was 16. Owned it for four years, spent about 10k modifying it (lol) and got it out of my system.

I don’t regret a single penny because I loved that car. But now I know all I need/want to know about Impreza’s and I know I’ll never own another one again (many many reasons) and I can live out the rest of my life, knowing that teenage dream was fulfilled and I can find something else automotive to waste my cash on 😂😂

So go on, go on!
I hear ya, and did the same for my first bike, but this is a Tiguan not my hearts want of an M3/M5

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8
@Smick selling his black one and less miles than that. I’m sure he cud be worked on re price. I heard bog roll isn’t cheap in dundonald so he may be looking to bargain.

super nice example esp with the nismo kit. Decent miles and good history. It’s the DE engine so slightly lower HP but more bullet proof according to then tinternet.
Get her bought and welcome to the world of 25mpg and looking an excuse to hammer it lol.
I also maintain the price of the clean ones are beginning to creep up more rapidly now.

kharma45

RMS Regular
Drives
981 S / 530d
I gave it a go in my Mum's Fiesta. It failed once to bay park, but the lines were basically illegible on the road so gave it a pass. Smashed out a parallel park mind. Thought it was cutting it a bit tight (well tighter than I would have myself), but got the job done easily. Decent function but doubt she'll ever use it. Same with the adaptive cruise on it, that button will never be pressed.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3

This must be good value with the rebuilt engine etc..?

Last edited:

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
That seems very well priced. However I'd rather the white GT3 Clubsport and £30k left for petrol/maintenance.

Realistically, I would probably go for the likes of that GT3 over this, but it is a well priced Lambo I thought. Don't usually like Gallardos but that's lovely!

More realistically nothing will be bought this year now anyways 😢