Online detailing supply shops

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
Just got a delivery through from Dark Matter in under 5 days..... spent a little and asked for a discount code which I was given immediately for 10% off and a few “extras” added to the order

I added a hoody, expecting the usual “eBay” thin screen printed item..... what I got was a superb heavy quality item, stitched logo to front, thumb hole sleeves, internal “pouch” pockets and the actual material is a moleskin type that shouldn’t ball up or wash poorly! Very impressed.... product review in due course!

richie_mck

RMS Regular
Mine arrived yesterday, unfortunately someone in DPD helped themselves to some of my order but WO-WO are covering the stolen items and taking it up with DPD directly.

Their customer service was great and their products look good, unbelievable value at the discounted price.

Last edited:

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
Mines all there, think I went overboard with Microfibres tho, is 45no too many?

Can't believe DPD @richie_mck that's mad! Least WoWo covering it.
@gsmith least yours was ok.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Mine was dispatched yesterday but hasn't reached here yet.

gsmith

RMS Regular
@S2K-Aaron jusy double checked to be sure that mine was all there. 😂. But yes with the current climate like always some people will use it to there advantage unfortunately. Iam waiting on an order from a massive company that would be very good at getting things out to you. Nearly 2 weeks and because of what it is i have a guy feeling that it’s disappeared.

richie_mck

RMS Regular
Mines all there, think I went overboard with Microfibres tho, is 45no too many?

Can't believe DPD @richie_mck that's mad! Least WoWo covering it.
@gsmith least yours was ok.

I knew as soon as I saw the box it had been tampered with, it looked like they tried to reseal it with their feet.

They took 5 microfibres, a microfibre wash mitt and one of the drying towels.

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
@S2K-Aaron jusy double checked to be sure that mine was all there. 😂. But yes with the current climate like always some people will use it to there advantage unfortunately. Iam waiting on an order from a massive company that would be very good at getting things out to you. Nearly 2 weeks and because of what it is i have a guy feeling that it’s disappeared.

Oh no ☹️ that doesn't sound good. We haven't been too bad tbf. My work uses DPD and the ones in the Antrim Depot are a bunch of cu next Tuesday's. How they get away with it I don't know.

I knew as soon as I saw the box it had been tampered with, it looked like they tried to reseal it with their feet.

They took 5 microfibres, a microfibre wash mitt and one of the drying towels.

That's pants! At least WoWo are sorting for you. Still annoying tho.

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Mine came via Royal Mail 24 but then it wasn’t a massive order, 12 microfibres, wheel wash mit and a drying towel! Quality is better than I expected it to be.

Smurf.

RMS Regular
Drives
The odd time
I ordered a **** load of the wowo gear not here as yet but hopefully soon.
Still waiting on the gleemfreaks stuff I ordered 6 weeks ago lol

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Wowo stuff arrived today, had ordered a mesh bag but didnt come as they ran out of stock so they have given me a discount code. I see you can get a free microfibre by leaving a review too. Quality seems grand and arrived quick enough too.

Time to get more microfibres gathered up :laughing:

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Mine arrived yesterday too via DPD. Anyone know much about their m/f cloths and drying towels? What GSM they are?

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Mine arrived today via Royal Mail. Email saying it was dispatched was on the 12th.

Eamo_vxr

RMS Regular
Drives
Slow and low!
Mine just arrived this afternoon. Nice wee haul for £30.

cheers again @Eddie_
07761037-4F5A-486B-A86A-E34F00B212DC.jpeg

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Just got a delivery through from Dark Matter in under 5 days..... spent a little and asked for a discount code which I was given immediately for 10% off and a few “extras” added to the order

I added a hoody, expecting the usual “eBay” thin screen printed item..... what I got was a superb heavy quality item, stitched logo to front, thumb hole sleeves, internal “pouch” pockets and the actual material is a moleskin type that shouldn’t ball up or wash poorly! Very impressed.... product review in due course!

how do you rate the dark matter gear? anything stand out product wise?

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Bollox I only seen this now .i need a load of stuff ,anyone recommend d somewhere for m/f cloths at decent money .