The Land Rover/ Range Rover appreciation thread

dh1079

RMS Regular
Drives
loads
Joys of land rover driving I’ve loved mine so far even with the niggles walk past the six series every time to get in it

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Funny picture popped up on FB the other day.....probably someone changing an air filter or something.

land rover scrap.jpg

J55NI

RMS Regular
Folks 2014-2015 range rover sport diesel with 40k miles. Are these in anyway reliable or should they be avoided for reliability issues? A Family member is interested in one and has asked me my opinion. I've no experience with them in any form.

Jason

RMS Regular
That's good to know as i like them myself but can't help but feel the new shape has dated them a wee bit now :/

Yea the new one has really put years on it. Still a nice place to be, but expensive for late models compared to latest.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Bar a CV joint I knew about when buying and a busted air valve on one of the tyres mines been very reliable for the last month. Good 350 mile round trip with the family to Mlihide and Dublin. 04 RR Vogue with 70k, 4.4 V8.

J55NI

RMS Regular
Yea the new one has really put years on it. Still a nice place to be, but expensive for late models compared to latest.

I had a nosey at a few myself today and I agree. They look great till there's a new one Beside the older one.

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
I would assume JLR warranty is big for these? What's the main things to look out for or go wrong on them? Maybe better listing the things that don't? Lol
Avoid the JLR warranty. Go 3rd party with warranty direct.