What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

mpowered

RMS Regular
Drives
RB320
Van bought last week, transported home at the weekend, coilovers fitted and new wheels on today.
Waiting on the V5 so I can stick one of my 666 plates on.
That's me done with modding this year, between the RB320 and now this it's fairly drained the bank account.

IMG-20200803-WA0007.jpg

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Early run out this morning to drop wheels in with Micheal to get painted- was up in Dundonald just before 7! Back home for 7.45 and Mrs Lyons didn't even know I'd left the house.

Tremendously excited to get them back next week and finally get the winters off 8o|.

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Early run out this morning to drop wheels in with Micheal to get painted- was up in Dundonald just before 7! Back home for 7.45 and Mrs Lyons didn't even know I'd left the house.

Tremendously excited to get them back next week and finally get the winters off 8o|.

Need to get him to do mine, just can't decide on which wheels.

kharma45

RMS Regular
Drives
981 S / 530d

Mine went in to KLC in Enniskillen today, looking forward to seeing the result on Saturday. They'd been looking tatty and the centre caps were in bad knick.

Turbokid89

RMS Regular
Drives
E34,e36M3,skoda
They worked so well with that car, still miss it a lot.

I’m pretty sure I’ve a spare (new) centre cap for one, if you pm me your address I’all post it to you @Turbokid89 . Or wait until I find it first.

Cheers for the offer but it won't let me pm you but once you find it give me a msg sure

Cheers jay

mrloaf

RMS Regular
Drives
Swedes
Power tailgate on our xc60 was failing to open randomly, sometimes opened fine, other times lock would release and not even attempt to open

Hooked up to VIDA and seen it had logged a fault about low voltage to the right hand power strut, took a chance on a aftermarket replacement at £125 delivered (volvo were asking more than double for an oem part)

Installed this morning in a half hour, power tailgate opening every time now, happy with that

IMG_20200808_115226.jpg

IMG_20200808_115216.jpg

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Swapped out my 20 year old faded and partially cracked scuttle panel for a brand new OEM unfaded black panel... Cause I'm sad like that and picked up a bargain so...

Side by side you can see the difference! 😲

IMG_20200809_131237~2.jpg

And fitted (even less exciting).

MVIMG_20200809_132935~2.jpg

Simon83

RMS Regular
EF3E9C8D-3AD1-4D96-8B4E-81D6BAC453BC.jpeg

Changed the front disks and pads on the new daily. The car had been sitting a few months over lock down so I thought the disks and pads would “clean up” with use but obviously not.
39F15D59-2E72-4884-A46C-6C3A832AE457.jpeg

My Sealey jack sh1t itself at the same time, one of the pistons has sheared. Which is disappointing as it has only been used 20-30 times.