Mazda 3 MPS AERO

StephenDc2

RMS Regular
Down Garage Equipment are supposed to be good for that kind of gear

PRODUCTS - Down Garage Equipment

E8A42FB6-04C0-453A-A51E-83B6F808168B.jpeg

warren

RMS Photographer
I really wish I had space for a lift. I think the quickjack is the best I’m going to get unless I move house haha

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
No, that's the lift delivered and I'll have to sort the floor which I prefer tbh.

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8
Aye was guessing that. Any idea how much to sort that?
I have a 2.5 roof - don’t know whether to go mid rise , or full rise based on assumption you can set a cut out height.

So I might get an extra 30cm height or so with the full lift but it won’t be fully lifted

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
Aye was guessing that. Any idea how much to sort that?
I have a 2.5 roof - don’t know whether to go mid rise , or full rise based on assumption you can set a cut out height.

So I might get an extra 30cm height or so with the full lift but it won’t be fully lifted

Could be the guts of £1k if you were getting someone in to do it.

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8
Ceiling is 2.5m. So based on where it locked out it might be stopping at close to the mid rise fully open. And hence the extra Cost isn’t justified

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
Ceiling is 2.5m. So based on where it locked out it might be stopping at close to the mid rise fully open. And hence the extra Cost isn’t justified

That's fair enough.
Same line of thinking as myself. I have about 3400 head height and an xc90 to go on the lift which doesn't leave much room at all when a mid rise is extended fully.

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8
Was partial to a wee bit of Techno Temple myself 😂
There was a quote in it - “your gonna wake up one day baby and fly like a plane”. At that point I used to just murder myself lol. Can’t mind who that was maybe early Robbie nelson

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
Advice needed please…..

Got the driveway redone and the intention was to finish it lower than the garage floor. Getting drainage falls however has left it about 10mm above the garage floor. I can deal with that but my main priority now is stop water coming in. Photos maybe explain it better but I was thinking to extend the cobble grout back into the garage under the door but I’m wondering how to finish that inside the garage such that driving over it doesn’t break the edge. Would a bit of 10x10 angle be ok or should I track the garage floor and sink bigger angle into the cut? Or is there anything simpler I can do?
267184F9-4AAF-4433-B563-A6524BFDBB40.jpeg
289C5585-7786-41DC-B2D8-FC92F83B70AD.jpeg

Daviddunlop83

RMS Regular
Advice needed please…..

Got the driveway redone and the intention was to finish it lower than the garage floor. Getting drainage falls however has left it about 10mm above the garage floor. I can deal with that but my main priority now is stop water coming in. Photos maybe explain it better but I was thinking to extend the cobble grout back into the garage under the door but I’m wondering how to finish that inside the garage such that driving over it doesn’t break the edge. Would a bit of 10x10 angle be ok or should I track the garage floor and sink bigger angle into the cut? Or is there anything simpler I can do?
View attachment 338382View attachment 338383

Is it possible to fit aqua channel? You really need to get the water away