Dry seasoned Hardwood logs. Collection North Belfast.

variant

RMS Regular
Drives
T5, Up Gti
A
I'm trying to get him down to mine this Friday or Saturday if that suits you and @davecoupe20, possibly tie @Reno_LV in on that too? Been trying to get him to Dave for a while now but things just haven't lined up.

£3.25 or £3.75 if he's doing a drop to the door.
Yeah I'm about Friday and Saturday could probably take 30 ish bags

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
@Mel_45 ideally 15 bags or so for me if possible delivered, if need more for a minimal delivery, please let me know.

Mel_45

RMS Regular
OP
Mel_45
Drives
megane
@variant @Reno_LV @gpaevo

Would this Saturday morning suit you guys? What time would it need to be for you @gpaevo?

Anybody else require any on this run?

If there is any interest in the Dunmurry / Lisburn direction I could get him to head that way too.

Probably start of Dec would be the next run after this.

variant

RMS Regular
Drives
T5, Up Gti
Yeah I can do Saturday, In Belfast first thing but back out Antrim Templepatrick direction for 10.30 as usual if that works

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
Sadly can’t travel anywhere on saturday and no car at the moment big enough to fit 15 bags. :worried: sorry

111gsi

RMS Regular
I don't need any more logs at the minute, but just jumping in to say the ones I got on the last run have been brilliant. I thought our stove was undersized for the room, but with @Mel_45 's logs instead of the petrol station ones, the heat would put you out.

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
@variant @Reno_LV @gpaevo

Would this Saturday morning suit you guys? What time would it need to be for you @gpaevo?

Anybody else require any on this run?

If there is any interest in the Dunmurry / Lisburn direction I could get him to head that way too.

Probably start of Dec would be the next run after this.
Wife has just had to fly to England, got the kids tomorrow so I'm out this time unfortunately.

DreamTheater

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda Civic
I would be looking about 15/20 bags but would need them dropped off at Comber as I couldn't fit them in the car. Happy to pay for delivery.

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
What is the minimum delivery to lisburn, same issue with car, happy to pay delivery

Mel_45

RMS Regular
OP
Mel_45
Drives
megane
I'd be keen for some logs on the next run. Any dates planned?
I will hopefully be able to get hold of him tonight and see what I can do.
I would be looking about 15/20 bags but would need them dropped off at Comber as I couldn't fit them in the car. Happy to pay for delivery.
I think Comber will be too far out for him, could maybe work if anyone else in that area was also interested.
What is the minimum delivery to lisburn, same issue with car, happy to pay delivery
I will check Reno, but may be possible to make it work if linking in with Fred and Dee. I will check tonight.
Dunmurry/Lisburn would probably suit me, Big park and ride just off the m/way at blacks road too 😉View attachment 342895
How many Fred, will see if he can make something work for you Lisburn guys.
I'd be interested in filling the car again else rather than playing Tetris in the car - could latch onto a Dunmurry run
I will certainly ask and see. How many would you be after if going that way?

@variant

If I can get some day this weekend would that suit you guys?

deeloughran

RMS Regular
Pretty sure you managed, very impressively, somewhere between 15-18 in the Astra last time and could do that again if suits.
If doing a drop to the house - say 25 bags.

Cheers!

rupertfinch

RMS Regular

@Mel_45
I could make Comber work for me. Or Newtownards if that’s the preferred route on the way to Comber.
Enough to fill a Sharan to the gunnels. Though timing is of the essence as I’ve another source if that’s a no-go.

Mel_45

RMS Regular
OP
Mel_45
Drives
megane
@Mel_45
I could make Comber work for me. Or Newtownards if that’s the preferred route on the way to Comber.
Enough to fill a Sharan to the gunnels. Though timing is of the essence as I’ve another source if that’s a no-go.
all seats down, Id guess circa 30 in a Sharan? I aim to know in a few hours.

Been trying his mobile and the landline and no answer anywhere so could well be in the middle of cutting or something.

deeloughran

RMS Regular
@Mel_45 apologies mate just rung my dad to confirm and he said he had stopped using at the rate he had been using (1/2 a week) and has about 11 bags still from the Summer that he will use over the winter so afraid I'll have to bow out and jump back into the next run

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
I am 100% in need so even if can’t deliver i woukd arrange a car for pick up on saturday at the docks.