What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
Priced to sell but has 104k miles and broken front bumper

[/URL]

I know the 182's are going up but def not worth £3500
That's a bargain mate.
Nice S4, comes with a tartan rug for @Lyons

View attachment 346024
That's doesn't look bad value in the current market

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Auto Trader UK - New and Used Cars For Sale

1641551653573.png

Johnny_E

RMS Regular
Drives
C220
I'd have this in a heartbeat (if it wasn't about X10 over my current budget!)

290009841.1920.jpg

Meanwhile... back in the real world (for me anyway)... this wee 80's cracker seems to be good value given that clean ones have gone as high as 9k+ this past year:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Boksic

RMS Regular
Love that Charade👆🏼 🤭
View attachment 346085

Funny, I seen this on gumtree the other day and was thinking I like them more now than when they were everywhere!

Please view this ad:

Corsa b combatt kit,

Price: £ 120

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
Gumtree: Local Classifieds - Buy & Sell Everything - Apps on Google Play

Lee

RMS Regular
That's cheap for the miles! :eek:

It would probably be a bit dearer if it had a full service history (means nothing in the real world) but let's face it there wouldn't be many better out there! I don't think they are a particularly good looking bike but the colour and condition of that one caught my eye.

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
It would probably be a bit dearer if it had a full service history (means nothing in the real world) but let's face it there wouldn't be many better out there! I don't think they are a particularly good looking bike but the colour and condition of that one caught my eye.
Definitely go for it. Way better than that rubbish fireblade you have. Actually I'll do you a favour and take it away for you to save you selling it!

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything

I've never seen one that colour and i'm on all the facebook owner pages lol. They sound amazing, i've yet to get mine on a proper run out so looking forward to that in a few months time! They're definitey a marmite bike though!

Reactions: Lee

Lee

RMS Regular
I've never seen one that colour and i'm on all the facebook owner pages lol. They sound amazing, i've yet to get mine on a proper run out so looking forward to that in a few months time! They're definitey a marmite bike though!

They are definitely the obvious choice now for a thumping vtwin superbike, with the Honda VTR SP getting to mad money.