What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
It really couldn’t be much further away and still in NI 🤣
D4A7DC98-97D9-4440-A8D8-F25BEF6DBEB9.png

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
Drive the passat down, bring a tow rope. Then get the wife to drive the jazz while you tow it home 🤷🏻‍♂️

She only needs to work out how to stop, and keep a rope taught 🤣

Oh and use jazz brakes to slow down a jazz and 1.7t of vw 🤣🤣🤣

KevM

RMS Regular
It wouldn't be like him to give much away at sensible money. He had a black VTR that made these pages a while back. Had been off the road for years and looked it, he wanted over £2000 for it.

Did you have a look ALN? I just came across the car on FB and it's a different guy to the one I thought?

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Ffs I’ve no way to get to warren point to pick it up 😩

I'm in Coleraine next Wednesday/Thursday, and live close to the car, (don't know it or owner by the way|!) could possibly work something out if you want?

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
They really must be a bit poo if they haven’t been dragged up to 25k and beyond like every other jdm rwd manual turbo.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Offer £200 for the car, as I reckon its rough, Honda red paint will be faded, damage to drivers door, rusted rear wheel arches.. probably needs a load of work for the MOT in a few months.
That’s the fear I’m worried it’s going to be rusty underneath. I don’t want to drive down there to be disappointed.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
That’s the fear I’m worried it’s going to be rusty underneath. I don’t want to drive down there to be disappointed.
I'm sure a fellow RMS member from the area might take a look for you?