What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR

Mate

1684513256773.png

kharma45

RMS Regular
Drives
981 S / 530d

I’d assume by the plate they must have ran it as their own after picking it up

The Land Rover/ Range Rover appreciation thread

good number of miles added in that time assuming it’s the same one. I’d say it is, not many with the tasteful lack of privacy glass.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I’d assume by the plate they must have ran it as their own after picking it up

The Land Rover/ Range Rover appreciation thread

good number of miles added in that time assuming it’s the same one. I’d say it is, not many with the tasteful lack of privacy glass.

Not sure at all, could easy be. I know he was driving it for a wee while, or maybe the last owner put a few more on it before selling. Asking a bit less than that ad so maybe got a good deal on it if the same car?

Hadn't noticed the lack of privacy glass, nice touch that 👍🏻

BarryPort

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
This bloody 456 has been wreaking my head over the last 24hrs. What a bum. 21k miles, £43k offers invited, 550 wheels all glistening in Grigio Titanio paint 😩

IMG_3982.jpeg

IMG_3983.jpeg

redxl77

RMS Regular

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Have no ‘need’ for one but the man maths calculator is calling.

View attachment 397647

Someone text me this thread....That’s my old one down at ballyintaggert. Perfect car. I had it serviced in beyond performance Land Rover with gearbox, transfer box and axels done too. Refurbed the wheels, and little things like the reflectors replaced. Took us on a few fantastic drives. Fabulous thing. Has every extra including the upgraded sound and split screen.

Was owned for the first 8 years by a lord/lady in the south of England. Zero expense spared in the history.

If anyone here buys it I have the detachable tow bar in the garage, welcome to it. Chris has bought a couple of things from me now and is very easy to deal with. Only sold it as had a chance at a customers l405, and didn't think I'd enjoy the wafting experience just as much as I did.

Last edited:

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
My friend sold his rs focus and bought one of these and totally detests it .I think Jim if he is still on here hated his also .

Not that I'm in the market for one but what was it he hates about it? I've never driven one myself but I thought it would be a comfortable and quick thing!

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Always fancied converting my mk4 1.25 fiesta to a 1.7 but sold it in the end to fund an e30 325i sport. Would have loved to see how good that could've been as it was a cracking handling wee car that could punch above its weight