Dashcams and Dashcam Footage

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
I never understand these people driving the wrong way up a motorway - surely its deliberate? Old age can't account for that level of stupidity, you'd think you'd stop when you've realised your mistake, not horse her on the wrong way in the fast lane!

When the authorities focus only on speed and ignore these blind incompetent ****s....is it any wonder they are out there killing people ?

Although the above is definitely an extreme case and there must be some mental disorder too, over and above simply being a caravaner.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
What was he even thinking continuing to overtake along side a car when there was one coming? Unless it was an emergency?

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
Seen an r driver yesterday do a real dodgy manoeuvre. What could have started off as a reasonable passing manoeuvre turned into a near head on as they hesitated so long. I couldnt believe what I was seeing when he finally went for it. Thankfully the car coming the other way was clued in and took evasive action.

Think I need to invest in a dash cam.

paddyirishman

RMS Regular
Seen an r driver yesterday do a real dodgy manoeuvre. What could have started off as a reasonable passing manoeuvre turned into a near head on as they hesitated so long. I couldnt believe what I was seeing when he finally went for it. Thankfully the car coming the other way was clued in and took evasive action.

Think I need to invest in a dash cam.
Seen something similar coming out of Castledawson last night. R driver overtaking a car in a 40 zone when a car pulled out of a side road heading towards it. Luckily the other car hit the anchors.

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Young child in the back too, and no real reason for doing it apparently, scary!