£3K Sports car???

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

chunky

RMS Regular
Drives
Lots
I wouldn't touch a Skyline with a stick at the minute, couldn't sleep at night for worrying about it. Plus I think r33's look poor in standard form inside and out.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
I wouldn't touch a Skyline with a stick at the minute, couldn't sleep at night for worrying about it. Plus I think r33's look poor in standard form inside and out.

Looks aren't everything.. Didn't mother teach you anything...? :p

They go rediculously well for the price of them, and as far as I'm concerned, there's not another car for their price that is anywhere near as much fun as them.

A good Clifford/Toad alarm will have it well secured too, for some £250/300.

Also, they aren't an overly large car. It wasn't really much bigger than my 200 when considering how it sat in the driveway (still able to get up either side of it no problem...).

johnm

RMS Regular
r33 gtst Used Nissan for sale Sth Belfast Belfast

That would be a very very good buy. Having seen this motor in the metal, a headlight will cost about £70, and that'll be it mint again (y)

Cheers dude (y)

Already fitted with a toad cat 1 with two fobs that goes with it.
Plus iirc there's Akita pups for sale on here too ;)

They aren't that big as Nicky said. They give that presence but they fit in the garage very well. Welcome to take a ganders... Its fitted with a hicas lockout too which isnt in the add.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
OP
Lappintyre
Drives
Model Y / M3
minty mint prelude 2.2vti. Not exacty sporty sport but 200 bhp cruiser looks different to the norm some like some hate. One of the most reliable cars on the road but I am biased. Other than that I would go for a rev 3 MR2.

Had a silver prelude 2.2Vti many moons ago, only for a month but didn't like it tbh, too boaty for my liking. Thanks for the suggestion.

MR2 keeps popping up and making me think. Are there any genuinely mint 1's left minus silly price tags?

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
OP
Lappintyre
Drives
Model Y / M3

MacGyver I like ur styled lad!

If the Manta was the next model up in the years and black it would be a contender for sure!

The passat is too much the comfy cruiser, power, yes, but not what I'm after.

The 200 is on the money!! Anyone know the car??

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
So did I but in his recent thread there was a nice yellow one and it said 400zx on the back?

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
You'd get a turbo/supercharged MX5 for that money. Not the fastest thing i've owned, but brilliant fun and you wont stop smiling driving it!!

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
OP
Lappintyre
Drives
Model Y / M3
You'd get a turbo/supercharged MX5 for that money. Not the fastest thing i've owned, but brilliant fun and you wont stop smiling driving it!!

I must get myself a drive in an MX5, couldn't be too many charged/turbo'd examples around could there??

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
OP
Lappintyre
Drives
Model Y / M3
RWD Sapphire Cosworth and diff the f uck clean outta it (y)

That sounds like a sin Paul! Poor sierra ;). Not really my thing, I had a fiesta rst after my Williams and it broke my heart, and my bank balance!

A really nice RS500 would be nice to, can't see £3k cutting it tbh! :relieved:

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I must get myself a drive in an MX5, couldn't be too many charged/turbo'd examples around could there??

If you want to wait til March you can get a spin in mine :grinning: Not really sure of how many there are in NI yet? Doesnt seem to be any on the mx5nutz website where the majority of the turbo/supercharged cars are.

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
clio is alot of fun for the money , getting one with good history is a must , mine has been perfect for the last 7 months of ownership and drives like new due to the outstanding history ... anytime your down you can go out for a run and blow the webs off it for me as its not getting much use with my work commitments

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
Drives
Yes
Now that's a new one to me ^^^ :p. I thought they only went as far as 300's ;)

So did I but in his recent thread there was a nice yellow one and it said 400zx on the back?

Picture097.jpg

Picture096.jpg

lighter7

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E36/Disco3
What about an old school supra iii? Im talking about the poppy-up headlights one. You can get them pretty cheap its just finding one.... I love those cars like, if the ST had to go I would be thinking about getting one of them.

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
MX5 is insanely good fun, as said isn't going to set any landspeed records but a great track car

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
OP
Lappintyre
Drives
Model Y / M3
If you want to wait til March you can get a spin in mine :grinning: Not really sure of how many there are in NI yet? Doesnt seem to be any on the mx5nutz website where the majority of the turbo/supercharged cars are.

Great offer, thanks Gav :laughing:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.