£3K Sports car???

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
OP
Lappintyre
Drives
Model Y / M3
clio is alot of fun for the money , getting one with good history is a must , mine has been perfect for the last 7 months of ownership and drives like new due to the outstanding history ... anytime your down you can go out for a run and blow the webs off it for me as its not getting much use with my work commitments

I hear you lad, It seems the big belt change is one to watch out for, a costly affair? £600 odds? Have to admit I like that one of yours :grinning: I must let you know the next time I will be your direction (y)

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
OP
Lappintyre
Drives
Model Y / M3
Picture097.jpg

Picture096.jpg

Who wouldve thought it ^^^ :eek:

205GTINUT

RMS Regular
Drives
E36 M3 Evo
I think it was renamed 400zx cos it was pushing out over 400bhp. Big power back then, that thing could move!!

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
OP
Lappintyre
Drives
Model Y / M3
for me it would be

Mr2 turbo
BMW 325i sport
s14a
or gto

325i sport have always been a guilty pleasure of mine, never owned 1, have test driven a couple but none were just right. Althought i dont imagine £3k would get you much would it??

GTO is just too big I reckon, MR2 Turbo, a very popular recommendation, just would need to be a minter and S14 is a yes if i got 1 for the right money.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
OP
Lappintyre
Drives
Model Y / M3
Turboed supra ! high bhp on stock internals :grinning:

MMM, just not convinced on Supra's seen and raced them on the drag strip, they dont really impress me. No doubt a high tuned maunal one would shift, but £3k? I can imagine an N/A silver auto +o(.

No offence meant to any Supra owners (y)

205GTINUT

RMS Regular
Drives
E36 M3 Evo
You buy the clio well at the end of the day you have a clio, you buy the 300zx you have something with a touch of class. Just my opinion, nothing wrong with owning a clio!!

mckeown

RMS Regular
Drives
mitsi outlander
the 300 is an auto. therfore its not a sports car. Cue all the supra owners

mckeown

RMS Regular
Drives
mitsi outlander
youd get a manual 300zx no bother. I take a fancy for one every so often but im not fussed on the shape of them but i liked the acceleration of them which for me is important.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
OP
Lappintyre
Drives
Model Y / M3
youd get a manual 300zx no bother. I take a fancy for one every so often but im not fussed on the shape of them but i liked the acceleration of them which for me is important.

Acceleration good! :laughing:

Like the idea of them , but no joy finding a manual swb 1 as yet :worried:

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
1995 Clio Williams 2 with 59k and the loveliest shinest speedlines you'll ever see. Lol.

Might even be tempted to add your 1.9 steel grey to my GTi's owned list.

Gwrinkle

RMS Regular
If you want something a bit different I've a mint 1990 Rev 1 MR2 with a 3.0 Litre V6 engine in her that I would sell for the right money. Always garaged and currently sorned with 7months MOT

j44nty

RMS Regular
Option A get a nice type-s prelude for 3k in engand or a minty mint vti. Comfy cruiser with heated seats cruise control and when you feel the need handle ok with the right mods and a big heafty dose of vtec. Plus they are indestructable.

Option B Bug eye scoob slamed wrong fitment rims lots of stretch and poke and de-spoiler mmmm im dreaming now myself

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
If you want something a bit different I've a mint 1990 Rev 1 MR2 with a 3.0 Litre V6 engine in her that I would sell for the right money. Always garaged and currently sorned with 7months MOT

Do not tempt me :p

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
OP
Lappintyre
Drives
Model Y / M3
Thanks for the offers folks, I bought a 205 gti around 3 wks ago.

In RMS members cars...

Had the williams Clio ^^^ came up before I bought the 205 I would have been very interested!

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
OP
Lappintyre
Drives
Model Y / M3
Option B Bug eye scoob slamed wrong fitment rims lots of stretch and poke and de-spoiler mmmm im dreaming now myself

Just sold a white Bug fitting that decscription ^o)

£3k certainly wouldnt get one like that tho lol!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.