£500 small - mid sized car wanted

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
Seen this on facebook
image.png

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
Bargain there @Blackie

My main gripe with buying cheapies is how old and generally awful (to the point of embarrassment) they look. Nothing worse than a £500 car that looks like it's worth £50!

Civic above doesn't fall into that category and is a good car. I'd buy it and run it straight through MOT to see what happens

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
My only issue with the Civic is the distance + lack of MOT. Knowing my luck I'd get scooped on the way back down to Newtownabbey direction lol

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
My only issue with the Civic is the distance + lack of MOT. Knowing my luck I'd get scooped on the way back down to Newtownabbey direction lol

It's 45minutes away lol
And still mot'd
That's if it still there

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Sorry I misread the post, I thought it said it ran out of mot lol, and that's why the distance came into play.

Have you any contact details for the guy?

J55NI

RMS Regular
Your complaining about it being to far away ?. Hardly the other side of the world , Pay someone to lift it and you still have plenty of change from the £500 budget plus no worries of being "scooped" (y).

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.