£5k fun weekender

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Stebo

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender 110
I bought a Mk1 TT roadster at the end of last summer and I love it. 20 years old now, so has lost the "hairdresser" kudos, but great driving thing. Enough power to be fun and handles like a go-kart. Plus being able to take the roof down makes it a real novelty and different to the daily hack. Also cheap and shouldn't really loose a lot more value now.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
OP
Lappintyre
Drives
Model Y / M3
May also consider something for the track/road

@Chris tii ‘s Clio would have been perfect but the timing wasn’t right for me when he was selling

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Can't believe you're for selling @Ben P and that's way too cheap for how clean it is!

Seemingly so by the amount of people offering full asking and more without viewing lol.

I relived my youth and enjoyed every minute of it. Its a nice car with good history. Has scope to be made into a really nice example with a bit of tlc.
I had big plans when I bought it for a full strip down, powdercoat everthing and rebuild, but I ended up just being happy knowing I owned it and it was in my garage for me to look at lol.

I had my fun and tbh it could've sat in my garage for another 10 years appreciating, but life's too short!

Car prices are so odd, all over the place atm!
People seem to just pick numbers out of the air.

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Investment opportunity here, 16 16v Sport 53k miles one previous owner.
97763B85-C7A7-437A-B212-236F377DBADD.jpeg
C4622A70-4AAF-4873-948E-54BAC93F5A9B.jpeg

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
This is on Facebook for £4,500. Won’t set the world alight being 133bhp but would be stacks of fun. Some great mods including CAE shifter, Bilstein coilovers, ITG Maxogen, Scorpion exhaust and OZ Alleggerita wheels. Even includes the 133 plate.

May not be what you are after but it might be of interest to someone!

28CAC820-0277-4F46-BA64-1F6F57FBAADB.jpeg

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
This is on Facebook for £4,500. Won’t set the world alight being 133bhp but would be stacks of fun. Some great mods including CAE shifter, Bilstein coilovers, ITG Maxogen, Scorpion exhaust and OZ Alleggerita wheels. Even includes the 133 plate.

May not be what you are after but it might be of interest to someone!

View attachment 348909
Link. Cant seem to find it.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.