£6-7k budget, what car..Nissan 350z?????

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Skoda Octavia vRS

He isn't worried about MPG and wants something fun, surely a VRS is a bit of a tame choice for that? Same reason I am not saying Golf GTI like everyone is thinking, because its too much of a sensible all rounder much as I adore mine

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
He isn't worried about MPG and wants something fun, surely a VRS is a bit of a tame choice for that? Same reason I am not saying Golf GTI like everyone is thinking, because its too much of a sensible all rounder much as I adore mine

I think he was joking :p.

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
I think he was joking :p.
I fear I may have missed that, I thought maybe he meant TFSI VRS... It doesnt help that I quite like the new ones especially in estate form so the irony was lost on me haha

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
Drives
Camaro SS
You'd maybe find a nice R34GTT for that sort of money if you searched hard enough or a nice E46 M Thee... slightly over the BHP with the Thee but can't be a bad thing surely..

buster

RMS Regular
OP
buster
Drives
mk1 Aud TiTy
Cheers guys, think my hearts set on the 350 tbh,, i quite like the mazda6 mps but i dont know alot about them

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
Problem with the 350 is that there aren't any I would consider buying in the market at the moment.

buster

RMS Regular
OP
buster
Drives
mk1 Aud TiTy
My friend has a cracker, low milage 2005. He had it for over 5 years and its got anything its ever needed. Wont be for sale for a month or 2 but its worth the wait

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
350z is a great cruiser, not overly fast but the noise alone is worth a long drive.

If you ever get a chance to buy a second hand Nismo system, DO IT, still to find a car that can beat the noise it made after adding one of these, even the HEMI didnt beat it and it had a glorious V8.

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
Cheers guys, think my hearts set on the 350 tbh,, i quite like the mazda6 mps but i dont know alot about them

The MPS is a great car, easily tuned but well spec'd and decent bhp from factory.

acsmyth

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra
I will probably be selling my 3 MPS within the next few weeks.

Previously owned by a couple of people on here and is in outstanding condition.

300BHP and returns 30 MPG, you'd have a lot of change left over too!

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
IMO if you want something that is engaging to drive and gives you the fun feeling it is gonna need a turbo or two...

I'll never get bored of turbo lag

Mark_C

RMS Regular
IMO if you want something that is engaging to drive and gives you the fun feeling it is gonna need a turbo or two...

I'll never get bored of turbo lag

If you drive a gti golf with a k03, you don't have turbo lag!! i have a vRS with the same engine but with a k04, and it doesn't really have any lag either.

Lag is the S366 on my MR2.

buster

RMS Regular
OP
buster
Drives
mk1 Aud TiTy
I will probably be selling my 3 MPS within the next few weeks.

Previously owned by a couple of people on here and is in outstanding condition.

300BHP and returns 30 MPG, you'd have a lot of change left over too!

Any pics, details etc? Is the tax not crazy on the 3mps?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.