£6-7k budget, what car..Nissan 350z?????

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
if its 06 onward its higer tax, but not so much a big deal now that you can pay monthly

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
If you drive a gti golf with a k03, you don't have turbo lag!! i have a vRS with the same engine but with a k04, and it doesn't really have any lag either.

Lag is the S366 on my MR2.

I know I dont really get any lag on the golf, only up to like 1.5krpm lol but I have driven other big turbo cars and the lag is part of the fun and madness for me!

dufunk

RMS Regular
Those A6 FSI 3.2L V6's are real sleepers, Actually pick early ones up for around 3k prob due to fact they are 400 odd quid to tax they have depreciated so much. Couldnt believe how well they drove and how fast much quicker than 6.7 to 60 stated in parkers.

diesel-dave

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4/M5/VWTou
350Z would be a good shout. I loved mine, always brought a smile to my face. I only sold mine due to it having 2 seats, actually wish I had of kept it for all they are really worth.
Handy enough on fuel also, if that is a concern.

All the best with the search.

Smick

RMS Regular
Drives
CLA45
350Z would be a good shout. I loved mine, always brought a smile to my face. I only sold mine due to it having 2 seats, actually wish I had of kept it for all they are really worth.
Handy enough on fuel also, if that is a concern.

All the best with the search.

Likewise, I love mine. Dont want to change it but I'm going to have to once the other half goes back to work in the new yr and I need to be able to pick my daughter up from nursery / child minders.
Airbag does not have any override so child seat is a no no!
And as for a buggy in the boot....well... !
Going to hold on to it as long as physically possible though!
Still brings a smile to my face every time I drive, would recommend to anyone. Great value for what they are.

Ashton

RMS Regular
Drives
350z was the car I was most disappointed in, terrible interior and felt like a lazy lump. Awesome looking car tho which may make up for the rest, depending on what you are looking for.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
They are a great steer though. Surpringly agile down a back road and great craic with traction control off :grinning:

suckindiesel

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
I have a very clean (terrified to say immaculate :p) 350z coming back into stock next week. 2004 GT in silver, I sold it with a genuine 16k 2 years ago, it now has 36k.

suckindiesel

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
Just from the last time I had it....PM if interested for price :grinning:

IMG_1570.JPG IMG_1566.JPG IMG_1567.JPG
IMG_1570.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1558.JPG
    IMG_1558.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 81
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.