£66 grand NSX???

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

richie_mck

RMS Regular
that's awesome although it wouldn't have been my choice of colour for it, but that aside, its still awesome

mcmullet-vtec

RMS Regular
OP
mcmullet-vtec
Drives
08 m6 vert/07 qu
oh its definitly awesum no doubt, but yes colour wouldnt be my favorite either.. between £40-50 grand should be plenty for a nice nsx facelift

its alot of money for one without doubt, nearly £70 grand lol but then again its a car that will never be found again with the miles and in that condition!

mcmullet-vtec

RMS Regular
OP
mcmullet-vtec
Drives
08 m6 vert/07 qu
lol i knew there would be quite a few interesting comments on this machine..

still bet itll be sold by monday?? even if the person doesnt like hondas this will go to a serious car collector/enthusiast..

they are excellent excellent cars.. but same sort of money could buy an f430/gallardo/997 gt3 rs though??

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Def wouldn't be my money, it will never gain value like a well bought classic and even a collector would need brushed up on honda to understand how rare it is.

garysubaru

RMS Regular
oh its definitly awesum no doubt, but yes colour wouldnt be my favorite either.. between £40-50 grand should be plenty for a nice nsx facelift

its alot of money for one without doubt, nearly £70 grand lol but then again its a car that will never be found again with the miles and in that condition!
well heres nsx-r with 5k kilometers
http://exchange.goo-net.com/usedcars/HONDA/NSX/700055083420111114002/index.html

Heres standerd nsx facelift with 2k kilometers
http://exchange.goo-net.com/usedcars/HONDA/NSX/700056033620120423001/index.html

Ge0rge

Banned
"never been driven in the rain" i hate people that write stuff like that and "never smoked in" how does he know if he aint had it from new

mcmullet-vtec

RMS Regular
OP
mcmullet-vtec
Drives
08 m6 vert/07 qu
yea the on on pistonheads is a genuine UK car, one of the final 12 batch made..

over in japan they make crazy crazy money.. at this rate theyll be £100 grand in another 10 years i reckon..

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
Clean examples are estimated to hit six figures within a decade!

My NSX beats every car I've ever owned hands down in my eyes (including my 421BHP Evo IX GT).

Such a driver's car.

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
lol i knew there would be quite a few interesting comments on this machine..

still bet itll be sold by monday?? even if the person doesnt like hondas this will go to a serious car collector/enthusiast..

they are excellent excellent cars.. but same sort of money could buy an f430/gallardo/997 gt3 rs though??

Wont lose the same sort of money the f430/gallardo/997 gt3 rs will though.

As mentioned, it is just one of those cars will be always increase in value given a good enough condition and history. The rest are fad cars that will be outdated in 3-4 years as the rich kids move onto newer toys. NSX will always remain iconic for true supercar enthusiasts and as such, the prices reflect this, even during the economic downturn the media are so happy to keep bleating on about

Daz500

RMS Regular
Drives
Various Rovers &
I was worried I would be accused of hating Hondas :party: . Is an NSX really worth close to that that much money? I'd rather have a cheap lambo gallardo

mcmullet-vtec

RMS Regular
OP
mcmullet-vtec
Drives
08 m6 vert/07 qu
Totally agree pete.. To be honest I would rather have one over them other cars mentioned because it would be a keeper and a retirement package for me lol.. It'll be interesting to see how long this takes to sell! Still a lot of dollars £66 grand ..

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.