£66 grand NSX???

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
they have brought in the red NA2 NSX-R below for a UK owner (member of UK club) as well ... seem to know how to source them for you if you have the wedge!!!

couple of NA1 NSX-R's have been brought in recently as well

image1.jpg

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
Years ago I was in a garage in London and amongst some interesting things was a special mugen NSX. It was one of the very early models. Since then I've not been able to find anything more about it. All I remember was it was a dark metallic blue and had wheels which looked like a cross between Porsche teledials and early Lamborghini Diablo wheels. Awesomest NSX I've ever seen

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
Years ago I was in a garage in London and amongst some interesting things was a special mugen NSX. It was one of the very early models. Since then I've not been able to find anything more about it. All I remember was it was a dark metallic blue and had wheels which looked like a cross between Porsche teledials and early Lamborghini Diablo wheels. Awesomest NSX I've ever seen

blog-40-mugen-nsx-concept-hi-res.jpg

The wheels are Mugen MF-7's from memory

EDIT: Mugen M7, not MF7

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.