1995 Toyota Supra RZ-S Twin Turbo

Mont

RMS Regular
OP
Mont
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
There so much I'd love to do with the engine, but very little looks-wise, apart from spacers. There aren't that many aftermarket wheels I've found that I like.

I think it's easier to make them look awful than better.

MarkM

RMS Regular
There so much I'd love to do with the engine, but very little looks-wise, apart from spacers. There aren't that many aftermarket wheels I've found that I like.

Definitely easy to ruin! TE37s are the answer though lol

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7

Spacers and 750 bhp would be lovely 😎

Jordy555

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf_skyline
Lovely motor. Best toyota ever built for me personally. Keep stock on the body apart from wheels in my opinion. Similar to my own cars oldskool jap and a vag proper order !!

thirtysix_36

RMS Regular
Hi all, anybody know if this one is still in the land of the living, had it for a few years back in the 90`s, sold it to a young lad around Carrick/N`Abbey area.
As said a timeless piece from Toyota and wouldn`t look out of place today.

DSCF0005.JPG

Mont

RMS Regular
OP
Mont
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
I think @Mk4sup lived somewhere between Carrick and N'Abbey and sold his around early 2018ish. I don't remember what it looked like other than it was silver and had aftermarket wheels. I've a vague recollection it might have went to America.....

Edit: Think I found an old pic of his and it doesn't look like yours

S1.jpg

Last edited:

Mont

RMS Regular
OP
Mont
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
Yep. Still have it, although starting to think about what I could replace it with as I’m not really getting the opportunities to enjoy it as much as I used to.

No idea whether to get something a bit more modern or stay Jap and retro. Quite fancy an RX-7 after seeing the latest Mighty Car Mods episode over Christmas.

Modmedia

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla M3P
Yep. Still have it, although starting to think about what I could replace it with as I’m not really getting the opportunities to enjoy it as much as I used to.

I know the feeling! Was the reason I still am a 1 car man.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13

No idea whether to get something a bit more modern or stay Jap and retro. Quite fancy an RX-7 after seeing the latest Mighty Car Mods episode over Christmas.

Mighty car Mods has that effect on me too. Problem there is the MCM tax now because we're not the only ones inspired by it!! lol

I'd rather keep the Supra. It's a God car now and going one way. Even if you don't drive it, it's making you more money than interest in the bank. Imagine the Supra doesn't exist and get another toy as well....along with the MX5 lol