2005 NHB Civic Type R Premier - NOW FOR SALE

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gaz86

RMS Regular
OP
Gaz86
Out of Interest where you getting the fast road setup done mate?

Haven't got around to it yet but Central Tyres on the Ormeau Road road did the Prodrive setup on my old Impreza and did a good job of it (y) you'd need to book it in with them as it's not really a while-you-wait service

MarcVtec

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda Integra Ty
Haven't got around to it yet but Central Tyres on the Ormeau Road road did the Prodrive setup on my old Impreza and did a good job of it (y) you'd need to book it in with them as it's not really a while-you-wait service

Nps good man, was looking it done on my dc2 and didn't want to look like an idiot landing down and asking lol. Cheers

Gaz86

RMS Regular
OP
Gaz86
Nps good man, was looking it done on my dc2 and didn't want to look like an idiot landing down and asking lol. Cheers

No give them a call first and arrange it with them as it can take a few hours sometimes. They'll be able to give you a print-out after with all the settings and the guy that does it there is very helpful.

slag

RMS Regular
Good call on the chain, mine let go after 109000 miles of abuse.

Nice progress you've made so far! (y)

Gaz86

RMS Regular
OP
Gaz86
Thanks to @Delboy23 for sorting me out with this....

IMG_6498_zps81dac61a.jpg

IMG_6499_zps12d996bb.jpg

Unbelievably fast postage lol less than 24hours! Why can't everyone be that quick at sending stuff out lol Big thanks (y)

Last edited:

AndyG

RMS Regular
Million times better, I'm sure it will be nicer to shift with aswell

S88JKG

RMS Photographer
Nice improvement. Been looking at these since sitting in yours at the rally lol.

Doing a wee run again Sun 3rd aug if you're up for it?

Gaz86

RMS Regular
OP
Gaz86
Haven't driven it yet but I'm sure it will be, nice weight to it (y) Thinking a short shifter might be called for too (y)

Yeah sure no probs @sonny, give me a shout beforehand to remind me though, forgot all about that last one at Silent Valley (n)

Gaz86

RMS Regular
OP
Gaz86
Got the car back from AI Autosport tonight, running sweet as a nut again! Exhaust cam was slightly off but all sorted now. New chain and tensioner fitted and valve clearances checked (y) Wonderful job @AIRFORCE1 , cheers (y)

AIRFORCE1

Banned
Drives
164/580 Topline
Got the car back from AI Autosport tonight, running sweet as a nut again! Exhaust cam was slightly off but all sorted now. New chain and tensioner fitted and valve clearances checked (y) Wonderful job @AIRFORCE1 , cheers (y)

No problemo. Cheers for the work as they say. Only one exhaust valve didn't need adjusted. Hopefully she runs even nicer now :grinning:

Gaz86

RMS Regular
OP
Gaz86
No problemo. Cheers for the work as they say. Only one exhaust valve didn't need adjusted. Hopefully she runs even nicer now :grinning:

Not a problem, with service like that I'll definitely be back (y) I was taking it easy on the way home, didn't open it up but did notice a bit of difference in the way she was running, smoother and not quite as jerky

Gaz86

RMS Regular
OP
Gaz86
No real updates other than I may be selling the car shortly, looking to get on the housing ladder as I've been renting so I may have to give up the cars for a while at least.

Gaz86

RMS Regular
OP
Gaz86
I'll sell you the whole car, you can take what you want off it and sell it on ;) lol No I can't, I sold the other gearknob a couple of weeks ago.

Gaz86

RMS Regular
OP
Gaz86
Will see if/when the time comes mate. All depends on a few things at work at the minute, not in any hurry to sell. Depends on where I end up buying but hopefully it'll move along fairly soon :grinning:

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Getting all sensible in your old age Gary? Lol :p

Good luck with the sale mate, it'll go no bother :grinning:

Gaz86

RMS Regular
OP
Gaz86
Yeah has to happen at some stage lol Even selling my CDJ's and mixer to clear my credit card. Fed up renting a half finished house and want somewhere with a bit more security/privacy... and a proper driveway... and a garage... hell even a finished front step would be preferable to where I am right now lol it'll be sold with a full years ticket on it so all it'll need is a driver (y) As soon as she's MOT'd I'll start looking for a replacement. Dare say I'll regret selling her but when needs must

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Good man yourself, will be worth it in the end lol. We'll get you a cheap MX5 sorted once you're ready to buy. Fun, reliable, cheap and piss easy to fix.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.