2005 NHB Civic Type R Premier - NOW FOR SALE

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

EP3 James

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
on page 2 where did yah take those photos? ;D might have to take a trip down and get a few snapped!

Gaz86

RMS Regular
OP
Gaz86
Yeah, down to Lurgan and turn right towards Oxford Island, follow the brown signs from there (y) Loads of speed ramps though by the way and mind how you go there's always families walking up and down that road :grinning: Think those pics were taken in behind the cafe

S88JKG

RMS Photographer
Yeah, down to Lurgan and turn right towards Oxford Island, follow the brown signs from there (y) Loads of speed ramps though by the way and mind how you go there's always families walking up and down that road :grinning: Think those pics were taken in behind the cafe

Yeh, employee only too :p

Gaz86

RMS Regular
OP
Gaz86
And how did you find this private lane in a well known dogging spot?? :p

Yeah, would've looked much better had it been lowered a touch at that stage. Will maybe get a few more pics done prior to selling (y)

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
Drives
320i M Sport
Good luck with getting a house Gary. Now is the time to get onto the property ladder. You'll miss the type r lol.

Gaz86

RMS Regular
OP
Gaz86
I know I will, hadn't expected things to happen this side of Christmas but now looks like they will (y)

MOT booked last night, once she's through I'll more than likely put it up for sale

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.